Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

intopic
Nike Air Max Off White
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora) da tutto il mondo. Danni commerciali
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Elsie Robin

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Nov 14, 2019 5:08 am    Oggetto:  Nike Air Max Off White
Descrizione: Nike Air Max Off White

15 years is a long time and styles and perceptions
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
have changed about the 11 and while we all expect these kicks to sell out on the minute they drop in stores, there's still some out there hoping the Sneaker Gods will bless us one day with a Mid version.˙ŝTry as Jordan Brand and Nike might, there is no replacing the Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red October. That shoe was what we would like to call a moment in time that can't be replicated, no matter how hard anybody at any brand tries.

Since that controversial sneaker dropped, we have seen multiple efforts by Nike to recreate the magic and while some are closer, it just doesn't feel the same. Now that we are in 2016, is it even
worth the effort? It looks like the answers point to yes because here's Jordan Brand with an almost all-red effort with the Air Jordan 2 Low Gym Red . It's got hints of Turquoise and Black but there's not mistaking what shoe it's
trying to replicate.

Completing the style are interchangeable swooshes, fire red Nike Air branding on the heel, a white midsole and grey outsole.The Air Jordan 3 is celebrated its 30th birthday this year, and an old but new Air Jordan 3 Tinker NRG silhouette is one style that honors the line. Basically designed by Tinker Hatfield as one of his first sketch iterations of the AJ3, the shoe will now be available to the public in a mixture of the iconic white cement and black cement
hues.

Swoosh logos are the highlight on the sides, Nike Air branding on the heels, sketched graphic insoles and Tinker's signature behind the tongues complete the design altogether.When you think of a what are some of the most classic and popular Air Jordans ever a few different pairs come in mind. Of course we have the Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan 4, and Air Jordan 11. But the Air Jordan 5 is also one of the most celebrated Jumpman silhouettes of all time and the Black.

The silhouette is coated in the popular color scheme with black nubuck used for its upper and the highlight infrared accents applied on the midsole, heel and lace locks. Completing the look is an icy translucent outsole.The Air Jordan 6 Tinker is not only inspired by the original sketches that Tinker Hatfield made for the OG White Infrared AJ 6, but Nike also revealed that Bo Jackson's 1990 Air
Trainer SC II featuring the same colorway also inspires this latest edition of the Air Jordan 6.

To honor the 10th anniversary this year, the classic silhouette is back in bold purple. Sporting a nubuck and leather upper, the sneaker is highlighted with a checkerboard liner, followed by thick white tongues, black midsole and purple rubber outsole to complete the theme.Well, maybe not inspired but hat Jordan model and colorway comes to mind when you this Nike Chuck Posite ? Hopefully some of you said the Concord 11, if not,
either I'm having a hard time seeing, or you are.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Spostato: Ven Nov 15, 2019 4:06 pm da zmassimo
da IL TUO NOME. Amicizia, Amore, Chat, Odi, Sentimenti generici per: ragazzi, ragazze, uomini e donne a SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora) da tutto il mondo. Danni commerciali
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Nov 14, 2019 5:08 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora) da tutto il mondo. Danni commerciali Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: