Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Nazem Kadri isnt the superstitious type, but one c
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:31 am    Oggetto:  Nazem Kadri isnt the superstitious type, but one c
Descrizione:

TORONTO – Nazem Kadri isnt the superstitious type, but one could understand if he was tempted to change his luck. More than a quarter of the way into just his third full NHL season it appeared as if the 24-year-old was stuck in a rut – totaling just 10 points in 22 games. But while the points are down this year, the other numbers look about as good as last season, if not slightly better. Kadri is producing more offence at even-strength, winning more faceoffs, directing more shots on goal, drawing more penalties and boasting one of the best possession marks on the Leafs. Working against him, however, has been an underperforming power-play, some unfortunate luck and an ongoing battle with consistency. Teaming with Joffrey Lupul and the since-departed Mason Raymond on Torontos second power-play unit a year ago, Kadri tied for second on the team with 18 such points, including seven goals – a mark that trailed only Phil Kessel and James van Riemsdyk. But with Lupul banged up and Raymond off to Calgary, that same second unit has produced little to nothing so far this season. Kadri has yet to even register a single point with the man advantage and was removed from such duties entirely against Pittsburgh on Wednesday night. It was a loud message to the brash centre and one that provoked the desired response. Nazzie hadnt had a point on the power-play in 21 games, said Carlyle after the 4-3 overtime loss. What would you do? Performing at last years pace on the power-play would net him an additional five points at this point in the year and would likely quiet some of the questions about his sagging production. From the sounds of it, hell be back on that power-play again soon. Hes a little bit snake-bit on the power-play, but we know thats going to come, said Leafs assistant Steve Spott, who directs Torontos man advantage. Some of that lacking production is also surely tied to luck. Unlike his 44-point breakout during the lockout season when luck was working hard in his favour, Kadri hasnt benefited much from the hockey gods this year. Despite being on pace for nearly 50 more shots than last season, hes scored on just 9.6 per cent of his opportunities, far below the 16 per cent mark he averaged in the past three seasons. Kadri has all five of his goals at even-strength – trailing only Kessel and van Riemsdyk in Toronto – and 10 even-strength points, behind only Kessel and Leo Komarov and equal to van Riemsdyk and Tyler Bozak. He owns the second-best possession mark on the Leafs and draws penalties at one of the highest rates in the league, including one on Evgeni Malkin in Pittsburgh. Carlyle also recently praised his improved efforts in the defensive zone. All of that, however, doesnt change the inconsistency thats there night to night and even shift to shift with Kadri. There are efforts like that in Pittsburgh when hes noticeably engaged in the game, throwing his 188-pound frame around with feisty abandon. He bowled over Christian Ehrhoff with a thunderous hit in the third frame, doing the same to Wings defender Niklas Kronwall just a few nights earlier in a win over Detroit. When hes playing with that edge, when hes playing with a little bit of emotion, said Spott, who coached Kadri when he first landed in junior with Kitchener, thats when he becomes a real weapon for us. So its combining his skill with that tenacity. When he does that hes a very valuable player. Its when that tenacity dips that Kadri is hardly noticeable at all. And then there are moments when his decision-making veers into questionable territory. With the score tied early in the third frame opposite the Penguins Kadri attempted a back-hand pass just a few paces in front of Jonathan Bernier. Malkin picked the puck off with ease and nearly scored to put the Penguins ahead. Generally though it was one of those efforts the Leafs would like to see more of. They doled out a team-high of nearly 19 even-strength minutes to Kadri, even double-shifting him from time to time in the final two periods. I thought Nazzie had one of his stronger games, Carlyle said afterward. He needs to play with that level of grit, Spott added, with that level of anger and when he does that he seems to take his game to the next level. Its doing it consistently every night. Part of what makes Kadri, the seventh overall pick in 2009, such a polarizing figure and the source of so much intrigue is the outsized expectations of him. The Leafs have lacked a superstar first line centre since Mats Sundin exited the organization and because of his obvious skill there are hopes inside Toronto, unfair as they may be, that Kadri can be that guy. He very well may be down the line, but thats not where he is at this point. Kadri may just be a dangerous offensive centre a grade below star status and theres really nothing wrong with that. Its about managing expectations and at times the organization has done a poor job of that. Former Leafs bench boss Ron Wilson once claimed that Kadri would be a superstar in the league one day. As confident as they come, Kadri surely believes hell cross that threshold at some point and that will make negotiations this summer quite interesting. Kadri will be a restricted free agent for the second time in three years, concluding a two-year deal with an annual cap hit of $2.9 million. Those are questions for many months down the line though. For now the Leafs will take more nights like Wednesday from their often-puzzling, but equally talented centre. Im just trying to be as productive as I can with the ice-time Im given, Kadri said Wednesday night. Im going to go out there and give it a 100 per cent every shift I got and just leave it all out there. Whether thats scoring a goal, drawing a penalty, making a big hit, Im just trying to do whatever [I can].
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979.
. Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.
. Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived.
.Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination.
. The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre.WASHINGTON -- Ian Desmond had to wait nearly four minutes on third base Wednesday night while his potential go-ahead home run was reviewed. "I was just wondering what I was going to do if they messed it up," he said, "and luckily they didnt." After the replay review, Desmonds solo homer provided the go-ahead run as the Washington Nationals rallied from a three-run deficit for 4-3 win over the Colorado Rockies, sweeping the three-game series. Right-hander Matt Belisle (2-4) came on to face Desmond with one out in the seventh. Desmonds hit appeared to bounce off the top of the wall in right centre, then off the railing in front of the first row and onto the field. "The way it bounced back hard like that I kind of assumed it was over, and the way that (centre fielder Drew) Stubbs kind of just didnt go after it made it a little bit easier," he said. "But at that point I was like Im going to get a triple, so yes I thought it was gone, but I wasnt 100 per cent sure." After a review that took 3:42, Desmond had his 15th homer. Jayson Werth also homered for Washington, which has won a season-high five straight. Washingtons Doug Fister (7-2) was hit hard early and allowed three runs on seven hits over seven innings. "Constant battle all night," he said. "Biggest thing was making sure the ball got down in the zone." Tyler Clippard handled the eighth and Rafael Soriano pitched the ninth for his 20th. Michael McKenry hit a three-run homer for Colorado, which has lost 14 of 16 and finished its road trip 1-6. Rockies rookie left-hander Tyler Matzek went 6 1-3 innings, allowing three runs on six hits in his fifth start. He threw 95 pitches, striking out six and walking one. Matzek struck out the final three batters he faced -- the last one being left-handed Bryce Harper - before manager Walt Weiss brought in Belisle to face the right-handed Desmond. "I think (Matzek) got stronger as the game went on, but he was in uncharted territory," Weiss said. "Hes a young guy that probably hasnt thrown more than 90, 95 pitches in the game." The Rockies took 3-0 lead in the second. Troy Tulowitzki and Corey Dickerson opened with singles. After Ryan Wheeler flied out, McKenry connected with Fisters second pitch for his first home run of the season. Coolorado hit the ball hard off Fister, who finished with five strikeouts and no walks while improving to 5-0 this season at Nationals Park.dddddddddddd He also got help from his defence, with Harper and Denard Span running down several balls in the outfield and Ryan Zimmerman making a diving stop in the seventh. "There was a lot of strong contact tonight but guys made some great plays," Fister said. Washington tied it in the fourth. After Anthony Rendon singled and stole second, Matzek fell behind Werth 3-1. He left a fastball up and Werth sent it just over the centre field fence for his seventh homer. "Had a base open, 3-1 to a big hitter, that was a stupid pitch," Matzek said. Harper followed with a bloop double to short left, went to third on a wild pitch, and scored on Desmonds single. "I dont think we ever think were out of it," Williams said. "We think that we have a chance at any time, especially three down." With the exception of Jose Lobaton spelling catcher Wilson Ramos, Williams used the same lineup for the third straight game since Harper returned, with Harper in left, Ryan at third and Rendon at second. Colorado turned a highlight-reel double-play in the first. With no outs, second baseman DJ LeMahieu made a sliding stop of Rendons grounder behind second base and flipped it with his glove hand to shortstop Tulowitzki at second. Tulowitzki barehanded the toss facing centre field, spun around and fired to first in time to get Rendon. NOTES: The Rockies acquired RH Jair Jurrjens from the Reds for minor league first baseman Harold Riggins. Jurrjens, who was pitching at Triple-A Louisville, has a 53-37 record with a 3.63 ERA in seven major league seasons. ... An MRI on RH Jhoulys Chacins shoulder did not indicate a quick return from the DL. "It looks like he has some (rotator) cuff inflammation and we need to sit down with the medical staff and figure out a plan of attack," manager Walt Weiss said. ... Williams said Harper, who has hit sixth since returning from the DL on Monday, will eventually move up. "Does he hit two for us, three for us, does he hit four? Yes. Maybe not today, but he will." ... The Nationals are off Thursday, while Colorado hosts the Dodgers with LH Franklin Morales (4-4, 5.75) opposing RH Zack Greinke (10-4, 2.7Cool.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Gio Giu 13, 2019 1:43 am da zmassimo
da Energia, Chimica, Minerali, Fisica, Scientifico, Elettronica, Meccanica, Idraulica, Riciclaggi, Fai da te, Riparazioni. Rischi e pericoli relativi a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:31 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: