Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

EDMONTON -- Swedish golfer Caroline Hedwall, fresh off her p
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 16, 2019 12:02 pm    Oggetto: Important EDMONTON -- Swedish golfer Caroline Hedwall, fresh off her p
Descrizione: Maglie Sportive REED 83

EDMONTON -- Swedish golfer Caroline Hedwall, fresh off her perfect performance at the Solheim Cup, is the one to beat heading into Sundays final round of the CN Canadian Womens Open. The 24-year-old from Taby carded a six-under 64 in the third round Saturday to vault from a tie for 12th to the top of the leaderboard at the Royal Mayfair Golf Club. Sunday will be mark the first time Hedwall will tee it up as the final-round leader. "It will be exciting playing in the last group," said Hedwall. "I won on the European tour. Now Im just waiting for my first LPGA victory." Norways Suzann Pettersen and Lydia Ko of New Zealand, the tournaments defending champion, are just one stroke back after a round under clear skies and little wind. Hedwall sits at 68-68-64-200 to sit at 10 under par. She birdied four holes on the front nine and three after the turn, along with one bogey. At last weekends Solheim Cup, Hedwall became the first player in Solheim history to win five matches as the Europeans dismantled the Americans 18-10. She said Solheim is still with her. "I was a little tired on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but when the tournament started I think (the) last week just gave me a lot of energy and self-confidence," she said. Hedwall joined the LPGA tour in 2011. Ko, 16, bounced back from a so-so second round to notch a three-under 67 on Saturday. "I was overall really happy," said Ko, who sits nine-under at 201. "I was eight-under coming into the final round last year, so (now Im) one shot better, which leaves me in a good place." Ko was just 15 when she defeated Inbee Park by three strokes to win the 2012 CN Canadian Open at the Vancouver Golf Club. Ko is still classified an amateur so, just like last year, if she wins the tournament she wont be allowed to accept the US$300,000 first prize. It would instead go to the second-place finisher. Pettersen, the third-ranked player in the world, has been getting better every round. Her card is 69-67-65-201. She shot six birdies on Saturday after making just seven total in the first two rounds. She, too, said the recent Solheim experience is helping her game. "From a general standpoint usually coming off Solheim -- where your mindset is in such an aggressive mode -- you usually feed off (it) the following week because you want to keep making putts," said Pettersen. Pettersen, 32, has 11 LPGA wins and captured the CN Canadian Open in 2009. The most dramatic drop of the day belonged to world Park, the worlds top-ranked golfer. Park shared the lead with Cristie Kerr of Florida heading into Saturday but saw her game collapse. The 25-year-old South Korean logged 12 birdies over the first two rounds, but shot only one on Saturday against three bogeys and one double bogey to finish four-over 74 and six strokes back. Kerr, the 2006 winner of the Canadian Open, bogeyed the last two holes and is tied for 20th, seven strokes back. The two Canadians still in the field did not fare well. Samantha Richdale of Kelowna, B.C., shot five over 75 to sit tied for 60th, 15 strokes back. Richdale had her worst day of the tournament, logging seven bogeys after making par in each of the first two rounds. "My ball striking has been a little bit sketchy this whole week," said Richdale. "Ill just try and work on that on the range, and hopefully go out there and hit it a little bit better tomorrow." Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., shot an eight-over 78 and sits 19 strokes behind. She took a triple bogey on her first hole and it was downhill from there. "It was just a horrendous round of golf," said Shepley. "Theres not a whole lot I can do. I kind of blew this one." The other 18 Canadians, including Lorie Kane of Charlottetown, did not make the cut.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats.
. While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth.
.B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes.
. Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.
. Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No.TORONTO — Out of the world junior championship with a high ankle sprain, Robby Fabbri cant lead Canada on the ice. But he led the team into Air Canada Centre on Sunday, making his way on crutches.Fabbri was injured early in Canadas rout of Denmark in the quarter-finals and was ruled out for the rest of the tournament. Now he is reduced to cheering from the stands while his teammates rally around him.We all know who were playing for now, winger Max Domi said. To see that happen to anyone, especially one of your teammates, one of your buddies, it sucks. Were playing for him now.Fabbri, a St. Louis Blues prospect who plays for the Guelph Storm of the Ontario Hockey League, appreciates his friends dedicating their finish at the world juniors to him. Understandably upset hes not able to take the ice with them, the Mississauga, Ont., native is doing his best to make it through a tough time.I just come to the rink every day and supporting the guys and make sure Im not bringing anyone down, the 18-year-old Fabbri said. Just happy to be here and happy to support the guys.Fabbri had two goals and four assists in the first four games of the tournament, playing on Canadas second line alongside Connor McDavid and Curtis Lazar. He got tangled up with Danish defenceman Anders Krogsgaard just a few minutes into Friday nights game and went down in pain.Somehow my leg ended up behind me almost touching my head, said Fabbri, who watched the replay of his injury. It was an unfortunate play and theres nothing you can do about it.Brayden Point stepped into Fabbris spot next to McDavid and will be there again for Sunday nights semifinal game against Slovakia. Point had been Canadas 13th forward.ddddddddddddCoach Benoit Groulx said he was glad that Point was getting a chance but upset it came at the expense of losing Fabbri.Its very disappointing for him, obviously, Groulx said. Such a nice person and hes a great competitor. When you look at Robby Fabbri, when you look at the player itself, hes a very good hockey player. But what separates him from other players is how competitive he is and how much he wants to make the difference out there.Fabbri wont be able to make a difference the rest of the way for Canada, which all along has been favoured to win gold on home ice. It was not clear how much time Fabbri would miss for Guelph.Not all high ankle sprains are the same, but Toronto Maple Leafs winger Brandon Kozun recently missed more than six weeks with one.Fabbri said a couple of St. Louis staffers reached out to him along with star forwards T.J. Oshie and Jaden Schwartz. Fabbri is considered one of the Blues top prospects.In Blues camp this past fall, Fabbri was a huge surprise before suffering an upper-body injury. This is another blow.Ive had a little bit of a tough year this year, in St. Louis as well, Fabbri said. Everything happens for a reason and you just have to build off it and build character.Fabbri barely got to enjoy playing close to home at Air Canada Centre but is still a part of the camaraderie this group has been building for weeks. His teammates are glad hes still around and dont take his upbeat mood for granted.Hes a great guy on and off the ice, and his attitude is still really positive and hasnt changed at all, Domi said. Were going to need that from him.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Mar Set 17, 2019 2:33 am da zmassimo
da Energia, Chimica, Minerali, Fisica, Scientifico, Elettronica, Meccanica, Idraulica, Riciclaggi, Fai da te, Riparazioni. Rischi e pericoli relativi a SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 16, 2019 12:02 pm    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: