Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Melbourne, Australia - The Williams sisters are through to t
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 16, 2019 11:59 am    Oggetto: Important Melbourne, Australia - The Williams sisters are through to t
Descrizione: Willson Contreras Jersey 40

Melbourne, Australia - The Williams sisters are through to the fourth round at the Australian Open, but both top seed Serena and No. 18 seed Venus had to rally from a set down Saturday. Serena, a five-time Aussie champion, came back to down 26th-seeded Ukrainian Elina Svitolina, 4-6, 6-2, 6-0. Venus, a seven-time Grand Slam champion, topped talented Italian Camila Giorgi, 4-6, 7-6 (7-3), 6-1. Meanwhile, two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitovas struggles continued at the years first major championship. American Madison Keys pulled off a 6-4, 7-5 upset, sending the fourth-seeded Kvitova to an early exit for the fifth time in her seven visits to Melbourne. It was a rough start for Serena, who fell behind 5-2 in the first set, but then won the next two games. Svitolina came back to hold at love the next game to take the set. The final two sets were completely different, as the 18-time Grand Slam champion and reigning U.S. Open queen won the first four games of the second and throttled her opponent in the third. My next match Im just going to have a longer warmup, more intense warmup. But as long as I was able to come through today, I can always have an opportunity for tomorrow, Serena said. There was a brief opening for Svitolina in the third game of the final set, but she blew a pair of break point chances. Revenge could be a factor in Serenas next match. She was the defending champion headed into the 2014 French Open, but lost in the second round to Spains Garbine Muguruza. Muguruza, the 24th seed here, set up her match with Serena with a win over Switzerlands Timea Bacsinszky, 6-3, 4-6, 6-0. It was a good loss, Serena said of her loss to Muguruza. As angry as I was, it was the best loss I had the whole year last year. Had a lot of them. But that one in particular made me realize what I needed to work on. It opened my eyes towards a lot of things. Venus was two points away from losing the match to Giorgi, but then rallied. Giorgi double-faulted 16 times. This will be the first time Venus has reached the round of 16 at a major since Wimbledon 2011. Its definitely been a lot of work and a lot of learning and a lot of perseverance, Venus said. It will continue to be that for me. Just have to come to terms with it. Next up for Venus is sixth seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland. The Wimbledon runner-up surged past American Varvara Lepchenko, the 30th seed, 6-0, 7-5. Four Americans are alive in the top half of the draw, as Keys and Madison Brengle will join the Williams sisters in the fourth round. Keys, coached by three-time Grand Slam champion Lindsay Davenport, came up with the biggest victory of her young career with the stunner against Kvitova. She broke serve twice in the first set and three times in the second, the last for a 6-5 lead before holding to finish the match in an hour and 24 minutes. I think my hands are still shaking, said the 19-year-old Keys after the match. Im really happy that I served that (last) game out so well. Keys will next play Brengle, a 6-3, 6-2 winner over fellow American Coco Vandeweghe. Kvitova has been past the third round just twice at this event, reaching the quarterfinals in 2011 and the semifinals in 2012. She exited in the first round last year after a second-round setback the year before. In the end of the day I did better than the last year and the year before, so I need to be happy, but Im not, said Kvitova. I expect little bit more from this tournament unfortunately. Two-time Australian Open champion and former world No. 1 Victoria Azarenka defeated 25th-seeded Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, 6-4, 6-4. Unseeded this year, Azarenka will next play 11th-seeded Dominika Cibulkova, a 7-5, 6-2 winner over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet. Fourth-round play begins Sunday, featuring second-seeded Maria Sharapova and third-seeded Simona Halep. Sharapova will take on Chinas Peng Shuai and Halep will open the night session at Laver Arena against Belgiums Yanina Wickmayer. Also Sunday, seventh-seeded Canadian Eugenie Bouchard will face Romanias Irina-Camilia Begu to start the day and 10th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova will meet Germanys Julia Goerges.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Acclaimed by world football leaders but held in contempt by many football fans. Blatter should arrive at the Itaquerao stadium in Sao Paulo to watch host Brazil play Croatia confident that this tournament -- his fifth as president -- wont be his last leading the worlds favourite sport.
.J. Fair didnt have many chances to be the main option for Syracuse last season.
.com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night.
. Lisicki beat South African Chanelle Scheepers by a 7-5, 7-6 (7-1) margin. Next up for the Wimbledon runner-up will be Slovenian Polona Hercog, who outlasted Czech Petra Cetkovska 6-4, 5-7, 6-1.
. Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens.The (3-4) Winnipeg Jets host the (5-1) St. Louis Blues tonight at MTS Centre. Shane Hnidy joins me for the TSN 1290 radio broadcast, while Dennis Beyak, Brian Engblom and Sara Orlesky have the action on TSN Jets. This is the first of five regular season games between these Central Division opponents who are currently separated by just four points, however the Blues do have one game in hand. Ondrej Pavelec (2-4, 3.05, .907) is expected to start in goal. Jets Projected Lines: Kane-Little-WheelerLadd-Scheifele-FrolikTangradi-Jokinen-SetoguchiWright-Slater-Halischuk Enstrom-BogosianClitsome-ByfuglienStuart-Trouba ;Based on the individual game by game numbers, the Jets are hoping for more offense from forwards Mark Scheifele and Devin Setoguchi who have been held off the scoresheet for the past five games.dddddddddddd The Blues are coming off a 3-2 shoot out win last night in Chicago. They did not skate this morning at MTS Centre. Winnipeg native Alex Steen leads them in scoring with 9 points (5 goals & 4 assists). David Backes also has scored a team high 5 goals. St. Louis has the second ranked power play in the NHL at 30.4%. The next game between the Jets and Blues will be October 29th in St. Louis. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Mar Set 17, 2019 2:33 am da zmassimo
da Energia, Chimica, Minerali, Fisica, Scientifico, Elettronica, Meccanica, Idraulica, Riciclaggi, Fai da te, Riparazioni. Rischi e pericoli relativi a SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 16, 2019 11:59 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: