Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

s happen. The Oilers have suffered too
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Ago 11, 2018 9:19 am    Oggetto:  s happen. The Oilers have suffered too
Descrizione:

LOUISVILLE, Ky.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Charlie Strong remains Louisvilles football coach for the moment, telling assistants Saturday morning he hasnt decided to accept Texas offer to become its coach. Cardinals football spokesman Rocco Gasparro said Saturday that Strong told his staff that "no decision had been made" on whether to leave the school after four years. The coach has not met with athletic director Tom Jurich and university President James Ramsey as expected because the ADs return from his Colorado vacation was delayed by weather. A person familiar with Texas search told The Associated Press on Friday night that Strong was expected to accept the schools offer to replace Mack Brown, who stepped down last month. Contract details were not immediately available, but Brown was paid more than $5 million per season. Gasparro said there was no timetable on a decision by Strong, who is 37-15 with the Cardinals, including 3-1 in bowl games. "Its a difficult decision for him," Gasparro said. Strong, 53, met this week with new Texas athletic director Steve Patterson about the coaching vacancy, for which several prominent names have been mentioned as candidates. Among them were Florida States Jimbo Fisher -- who agreed to a contract extension this week while preparing the top-ranked Seminoles for Mondays BCS national championship showdown with No. 2 Auburn -- UCLAs Jim Mora and Baylors Art Briles, both of whom said publicly they were staying in their current jobs. Strong turned down Tennessees offer to become its coach in December 2012. He had two stints as an assistant at Florida, first under Steve Spurrier and then as defensive co-ordinator for Urban Meyers two national championship teams. In 2010, Louisville hired him to take over the program and he quickly righted the Cardinals, who are moving into the Atlantic Coast Conference next season. Strong would be Texas first black head football coach, and he inherits a program aching to return to its place among the nations elite programs. Browns Longhorns won the national championship after the 2005 season and returned to the national championship game after the 2009 season. But the Longhorns fell to 5-7 in 2010 and have lost at least four games each of the last three seasons.
. Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training.
. Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt.
. - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card.A coaching change hasnt helped the Edmonton Oilers end their losing ways. Things likely wont get any easier Sunday when the Oilers look to avoid a seventh consecutive defeat and halt their home struggles against the Dallas Stars, who will try for a season-high fourth straight victory. Oilers centre Leon Draisaitl will be a healthy scratch. A pair of one-goal losses since Mondays firing of coach Dallas Eakins has shown Edmonton (7-20-6) remains competitive, but hasnt done much to lower the frustration level. Close isnt good enough, said forward Boyd Gordon, who scored the first goal of Thursdays 4-3 loss at San Jose. Were struggling to win games the whole season and (Thursdays) a prime example of that. Mired in a 1-12-5 stretch, the Oilers do have something positive to build on after scoring more than two goals for the first time in nine games and holding a 3-2 lead after two periods against the red-hot Sharks. I thought our guys went to the net hard, Gordon told the Oilers official website. Look at our goals, they were hard-working goals. If we continue to do that, itll continue to happen where the bounces go our way. Interim coach Todd Nelson likes the encouragement he hears amongst the players on the bench, and like Gordon, agrees the Oilers prolonged struggles arent due to a lack of effort. I thought we competed hard (Thursday), said Nelson, who was in his fifth season coaching Edmontons AHL affiliate in Oklahoma City before the promotion. I thought we scored goals the way we have to. It was a good effort by everybody. Its a start and a moove in the right direction.
. Putting 60 minutes together, (though), there were a few lapses there - those things happen. The Oilers have suffered too many lapses at home, where it has lost 10 of 11 while averaging 1.63 goals. Dallas (13-13-5) has won five straight in Edmonton by a combined 16-5 score and enters this visit looking to complete a perfect three-game road trip. The Stars are also seeking a fourth win in a row overall, which would mark their longest winning streak since a five-game run in April 2013. Jamie Benn had a goal with an assist and Kari Lehtonen made 21 saves in Fridays 2-1 victory at Calgary. Its been nice to play a few good games in a row now, Lehtonen told the Stars official website after making his fifth straight start. That gives confidence to everybody. Lehtonen has stopped 48 of 49 shots on the trip following a 2-2-1 stretch during which he posted a 3.82 goals-against average. Hes been great, teammate Trevor Daley said. Hes challenging the shots a lot more, hes coming out to the top of his crease. Hes doing what he does. Lehtonen has an 0.99 GAA and one shutout during a five-game winning streak at Edmonton. He beat the Oilers for the 12th time in 15 overall starts after making 35 saves in a 3-2 home victory Nov. 25. Dallas Tyler Seguin scored two of his league-leading 23 goals in that contest. He has four goals with two assists in five games against the Oilers. Edmontons Taylor Hall hasnt recorded a goal in a career-high 11 straight contests since scoring in last months loss to the Stars.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Ago 11, 2018 9:19 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: