Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

al-dOr but was pulled after giving up three goals o
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Geologia, Astronomia, Geografia, Tempo: Spazio, Terra, Pianeti, Galassie, Comete, inquinamento, surriscaldamento climatico, catastrofi, fine del mondo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 10, 2018 6:05 am    Oggetto:  al-dOr but was pulled after giving up three goals o
Descrizione:

NEW YORK -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling responded to the NBAs attempt to oust him on Tuesday, arguing that there is no basis for stripping him of his team because his racist statements were illegally recorded "during an inflamed lovers quarrel in which he was clearly distraught.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
." According to the response, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press, Sterling says V. Stiviano recorded him without his knowledge and thus the recording was illegal under California law. He also said he could not have "wilfully" damaged the league because he did not know it would be made public. "A jealous rant to a lover never intended to be published cannot offend the NBA rules," Sterling said in the document, which was first reported by USA Today. Meanwhile, the attorney for Shelly Sterling confirmed that Donald Sterling has given her written permission to sell the team. According to a person who is in contact with a potential bidder, who spoke to the AP on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the process publicly, the Clippers are seeking binding bids before next Tuesday -- the day NBA owners are scheduled to meet in New York and vote on whether to strip Sterling of the team. The league said in a statement Tuesday that if three-quarters of the 30 owners voted to sustain the charge, "the Sterlings interests in the Clippers will be terminated and the team will be sold." The NBA charged Donald Sterling with damaging the league and its merchandising partners, and the leagues constitution gave him until the end of Tuesday to respond. According to a basketball official familiar with the proceedings, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss Sterling, the NBA has scheduled a call of its executive committee for 3 p.m. EDT on Wednesday. Shelly Sterling submitted her own separate response to the NBAs charges Tuesday that included a "vigorous defence of the attempt by the NBA to blame her for doing nothing wrong," according to a person with knowledge of the proceedings. The individual wasnt authorized to speak publicly about the response. In his response, Donald Sterling says that next weeks hearing cannot be fair because the owners have already made up their minds, quoting 10 teams who commented on Twitter or elsewhere that they supported the seizure of the team. An AP survey on the day Commissioner Adam Silver announced Sterlings lifetime ban found that half of the teams supported it and no owner was against it. "These procedings will be a spectacle meant to mollify the popular opinion, not a fair and impartial hearing: the outcome of these procedings became a foregone conclusion weeks ago," the response states. The response also notes the disparity between his lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine and previous NBA punishments, including the $100,000 fine levied on Kobe Bryant when he was caught referring to a referee by a homosexual slur, and the 72-game suspension of Ron Artest for punching a fan. The NBA said Sterling is in violation because his racist comments were harmful to the league and its business partners, including the players. Sterlings response argues that because his comments came in the privacy of his girlfriends living room he cannot be considered "taking a position" that damaged the NBA, as required under the league constitution. "Mr. Sterling was not conducting the sport of professional basketball when he was arguing with Ms. Stiviano in her living room," the response says. "Not even the Commissioner alleges that Mr. Sterling intended to harm the NBA with his comment. Nor could he. This was an argument between a jealous man and the woman he loved that should never have left the privacy of his living room." Sterling also noted his history of supporting racial diversity, including five black head coaches and a black general manager, Elgin Baylor, who held the job for 22 years. Baylor eventually unsuccessfully sued Sterling, accusing him of racist behaviour. It also notes that he was due to receive his second lifetime achievement award from the NAACP before the recording of his comments was leaked. The response claims that it would cost Sterling $300 million to $500 million in capital gains taxes if he is forced to sell now rather than pass the team to his heirs.
. Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture.
. The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player.
. -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25.QUEBEC -- Nick Sorensen scored a hat trick and added two assists, Francois Brassard made 33 saves, and the Remparts scored six power-play goals to hammer Halifax 8-2 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Thursday. Anthony Duclair had two goals and five assists, Mikhail Grigorenko and Adam Chapman each had a goal and an assist, and Cody Donaghey scored the other Quebec (30-12-Cool goal. Nikolaj Ehlers and Andrew Shewfelt replied for the visiting Mooseheads (33-17-1), who racked up 63 penalty minutes on 36 infractions. Zachary Fucale started in net for Halifax and gave up six goals on 24 shots. Kevin Darveau stopped 11 of 13 shots in relief. --- VOLTIGEURS 4 TITAN 1 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Olivier Caouette had a goal and two assists to lead the Voltigeurs over Acadie-Bathurst. Matthew Boudens and Georgs Golovkovs each had a goal and an assist, and William Carrier added the other Drummondville (31-16-3) goal. Matthew Boudreau scored the lone goal for the Titan (17-30-5). Joe Flescher made 17 saves for the victory, while Jacob Brennan stopped 41 shots in defeat. --- FOREURS 8 HUSKIES 5 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. -- Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored three goals and had an assist to lift visiting Val-dOr over the Huskies. Anthony Mantha, Anthony Richard, and Nicolas Aube-Kubel each had a goal and two assists apiece for the Foreurs (31-17-2), and Guillaume Gelinas and Louick Marcotte scored once and helped on another. Jean-Sebastien Dea scored twice, Ryan Penny, Julien Nantel, and Francis Perron added the other RRouyn-Noranda (26-18-5) goals, and Guillaume Decelles stopped 16 of 23 shots for the loss.
. Decelles replaced Alexander Belanger, who stopped all five shots he faced in the first period. Antoine Bibeaue started in net for Val-dOr but was pulled after giving up three goals on seven shots. Keven Bouchard made 30 saves in relief. --- WILDCATS 4 ISLANDERS 3 CHARLOTTETOWN -- Christophe Lalonde scored the winning goal on the power play at 17:12 of the third period, and Alex Dubeau turned back 37 shots, as the Moncton Wildcats edged the Islanders. Vladimir Tkachev, Ivan Barbashev and Christopher Caissy also scored for the Wildcats (26-24-2). Caissys goal at 19:56 of the second period gave Moncton a 3-1 lead. Alexandre Goulet scored his 20th and 21st goals of the season for Charlottetown (17-29-5), which lost its eighth in a row. Robert Pelletier also scored for the Islanders. Mason McDonald made 19 saves for the loss. --- DRAKKAR 6 PHOENIX 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Charles Hudon scored twice, as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar made it nine wins in a row with their lopsided victory over Sherbrooke. Charles Poulin, Alec Jon Banville, Maxime St-Cyr and Alexandre Chenevert also scored for the Drakkar (34-12-4). Jeremy Roy spoiled Simon Lemieuxs shutout bid when he scored for the Phoenix (15-29-6) at 11:01 of the third period. Lemieux finished with 18 saves while Sherbrookes Francis Lavallee stopped 17 of 19 shots in the first period, and Gabriel Parent handled 22 of 26 shots the rest of the way.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 10, 2018 6:05 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Geologia, Astronomia, Geografia, Tempo: Spazio, Terra, Pianeti, Galassie, Comete, inquinamento, surriscaldamento climatico, catastrofi, fine del mondo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: