Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The winner of Europes second-tier tournament will qualify
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Giu 29, 2019 10:18 am    Oggetto:  The winner of Europes second-tier tournament will qualify
Descrizione:

Liverpool legend Phil Thompson believes that silverware is more important to the club than securing Champions League football ahead of Wednesdays Europa League final. The winner of Europes second-tier tournament will qualify for the group stages of the Champions League next season, adding to the importance of the Basel showdown between the Reds, who finished eighth in the Premier League, and La Ligas 7th-placed side, Sevilla.But Thommo, who won three European Cups during his distinguished Anfield career, insists securing silverware is still the most important factor for both the club and the players. Speaking to Sky Sports, Thompson said: If you ask me, winning a trophy is always the most important. People talk about finishing fourth like its winning a trophy but its not. Liverpool have seen off Dortmund and Villarreal to reach the final I think its massive for these players playing in another final. Winning trophies brings you a mentality which you cant put a price on.This is Liverpool Football Club and prestige of competing in finals, especially European ones, is huge, thats why players want to play for this club.Obviously a lot of people in England see it as second rate but in Europe its huge. I remember in 2001 when we won our three trophies and all the foreign players and Gerard Houllier saw the UEFA Cup as the most important one over the FA Cup and League Cup. Winning trophies brings you a mentality which you cant put a price on. Phil Thompson However, Thommo has warned Liverpool fans not to get too carried away if they do return to Europes top competition as Klopp comes to the end of his first season in charge.He added: It puts us back up there competing with the best but it doesnt suddenly make us contenders to win the Champions League. Jurgen Klopp insists Liverpool dont need luck to beat Sevilla in the Europa League final Finishing seventh in the Premier League isnt good enough. Its a stepping stone in the right direction but its consistency that this team need in order to compete for the league.What people have still got to remember is this is Brendan Rodgers squad so Klopp still has to do a fair bit of tinkering to get a the right players for his style of play to really be effective. Thommo predicts... Find out what Thommo is predicting for the Europa League final here. Also See: Gerrard hopes for springboard Souness: Reds to win in style Liverpool v Sevilla preview Route to the final
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.
. Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt.
.m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal.
.com) - Jahlil Okafor had 21 points, Tyus Jones scored 16 with 10 assists and No.
. The Kelowna, B.C. rink made the announcement on their facebook page on Thursday night.SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sacramento Kings power forward Carl Landry will have hip surgery Tuesday and probably miss much of the season. Landry tore a left hip flexor muscle during a recent practice and is expected to miss three to four months. The team said Monday that Dr. William Meyers of Philadelphia will operate. Landry signed a $266 million, four-year contract in July.dddddddddddd He averaged 10.8 points and six rebounds in 23.2 minutes off the bench to help the Golden State Warriors reach the second round of the playoffs last season. He opted out of the final year of his two-year, $8 million deal with Golden State last month to become a free agent.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Dom Giu 30, 2019 3:44 am da zmassimo
da Il tuo nome, amicizia, amore, VIDEO CHAT, odi ed altri sentimenti generici con: ragazzi, ragazze, uomini e donne. a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Giu 29, 2019 10:18 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: