Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Happ to the mound Wednesday afternoon looking to beat
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:34 am    Oggetto: Important Happ to the mound Wednesday afternoon looking to beat
Descrizione: Le ULTIME STRONZATE prima della FINE DEL MONDO (TOTALE) ...

The Toronto Blue Jays will send left-hander J.A. Happ to the mound Wednesday afternoon looking to beat the Milwaukee Brewers in the finale of a quick two-game series. Happ is 2-1 over his past three starts, charged with eight earned runs over that time. However, seven of those came in an 11-1 loss at Cincinnati on June 21. Happ then rebounded on Thursday to beat the Chicago White Sox 7-0 behind 7 2/3 scoreless innings of four-hit ball. The 31-year-old struck out eight, moving to 7-4 with a 4.29 ERA on the year. "The goal was to be aggressive, to force contact early, use all four quadrants and just be aggressive," noted Happ, who is 3-3 with a 5.93 ERA in his career versus the Brewers. The Brewers meanwhile, hope that starter Wily Peralta can get locked in on Wednesday afternoon. Though Peralta has won five consecutive starts, he has posted a 4.22 earned run average over that span, one in which Milwaukee has scored at least seven runs four times. The right-handers past two wins both came against Colorado, including Thursdays 7-4 decision at home. Peralta gave up all four runs on eight hits and two walks over six frames, striking out seven. While he improved to 9-5 with a 3.20 earned run average on the year, manager Ron Roenicke still thinks the hurler can improve on the mound. "I thought the last three outings, (Wily) has pitched well, but hes not locked in," said Roenicke. "Now hes struggling to get through the lineups." The 25-year-old Peralta has never faced the Blue Jays, who send left-hander J.A. Happ to the mound today. The Blue Jays halted a three-game skid by taking Tuesdays opener 4-1. Drew Hutchison yielded just one run over seven innings while striking out a season- high 10 batters in his first victory since June 13. Jose Bautista, starting for the first time since June 22 due to a strained left hamstring, and Colby Rasmus each homered for the Blue Jays. Starting as the designated hitter, Bautista hit his 16th homer of the year. Ryan Braun drove in the lone run for the Brewers, who have lost two in a row after winning four straight. Marco Estrada started for Milwaukee and suffered the loss, allowing two runs on six hits over six-plus innings of work. He struck out two and walked one, losing for the first time since June 15. "Things just started going south for me," Estrada said. "I just wasnt really locating. I really didnt know what I was doing, how I was missing and the way I was missing. I was just out there throwing the ball around." Milwaukee could be without outfielder Khris Davis today as he injured his left shoulder on Tuesday diving into second base. The Brewers, who are making their first trip to Toronto since 2005, are 7-3 against the Blue Jays since moving to the National League in 1998.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.
. -- Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseballs expanded replay system, umpires got it right.
. -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number.
.Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency.
. Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Pistons finally cracked the win column and shoot for a rare winning streak Saturday against the Sacramento Kings. The Pistons ended a 13-game losing streak with Fridays 105-103 victory over the Phoenix Suns in the opener of a three-game western jaunt. Andre Drummond recorded 23 points and 14 rebounds, while Josh Smith, Greg Monroe and Jodie Meeks scored 12 points apiece. Meeks made his Detroit debut and missed the start of the season with a balky back. We showed a lot of resolve and came out with a great win, Drummond said. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scored 14 points for the Pistons, who claimed victory for the first time since Nov. 14 in Oklahoma City. Detroit will close the trek Monday against the Los Angeles Clippers. The 4-19 Pistons won a season best two straight from Nov. 5-7. The Kings lost two straight and three of their last four. They opened a five- game homestand on Thursday with a 113-109 overtime loss to the Houston Rockets. Still witthout DeMarcus Cousins, who will be out a while longer with viral meningitis, the Kings couldnt contain NBA leading scorer James Harden.dddddddddddd He scored 44, including the first 10 in overtime. (Harden) made shots when he needed to, Kings forward Rudy Gay said. He played great. Darren Collison had 24 points with seven assists and Ben McLemore tallied 21 points for the Kings. Derrick Williams chipped in 17 off the bench as Sacramento committed 22 turnovers. Jason Thompson and Gay each scored 13 points in the loss. The Kings are 2-6 without Cousins, who leads them with 23.5 points and 12.6 rebounds. He last played Nov. 26 at Houston. Sacramento will welcome the Oklahoma City Thunder, Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers to Sleep Train Arena. The Pistons have won three straight and eight of their last nine against the Kings. Detroit is 5-1 in its last six in Californias capital city. Smith averaged 22.5 points and 8.0 rebounds against the Kings last season.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:47 pm da zmassimo
da Realtà sulle Religioni, Dio, Gesù, Madonna, Demonio e Angeli. Credenze: Bibbia ed altri Testi Sacri, Miracoli. Papi e Santi. Apocalisse prevista a POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:34 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:24 am    Oggetto: Warning ! chipped in 11 points and 20 rebounds to lift the Utah
Descrizione: Papiro da leggere accuratamente...

SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke scored 16 points and had eight assists while Rudy Gobert chipped in 11 points and 20 rebounds to lift the Utah Jazz to a 102-89 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night.Derrick Favors added 15 points and 11 rebounds for the Jazz (3-0) who remain undefeated in the preseason. Blake Griffin scored 31 points, JJ Redick added 17 points and Chris Paul finished with 11 points and 11 assists for the Clippers (0-3) who are still winless.Utah exerted its will around the basket for four quarters. The Jazz outrebounded the Clippers 55-32 and had a 48-36 advantage in points in the paint. Utah also had a 22-9 edge on second chance points.Strong perimeter play also lifted the Jazz. Utah shot 47 per cent from outside (14-of-30) to break open the game early in the first half.
. The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries.
. PETERSBURG, Fla.
. -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night.
. - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season.
.7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6.CHICAGO -- Chicago Bulls forward Carlos Boozer will miss Tuesday nights game against the Atlanta Hawks with a left calf strain. Boozer was hurt before the Bulls game Thursday night at Golden State and also sat out Chicagos game Sunday in Los Angeles against the Lakers. Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Boozerr is still day to day with the injury.dddddddddddd Boozer is averaging 14.8 points and 8.6 rebounds this season. He has played in 45 games. Forward Taj Gibson is expected to make his eighth start of the season. Mostly coming off the bench, Gibson is averaging 12.6 points and 6.5 rebounds.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Ven Giu 14, 2019 2:55 pm da zmassimo
da Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 a POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 14, 2019 2:57 am    Oggetto: Warning ! Brandon Weeden was putting on his ball cap a
Descrizione: NO LINK

IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden was putting on his ball cap after leading scoring drives on the only two possessions Tony Romo missed against Washington when he felt a tap and turned to see the Dallas starter. Hey man, hell of a job. Im going back in, Weeden said Romo told him. With that, Weedens day was done in a 20-17 overtime loss. The Redskins sent Romo to the locker room for a quarter on a sack that injured his surgically repaired back. When Romo returned for the last possession of regulation, Washington stopped Dallas, then did it again for the win in overtime after taking the lead. So now Romos backup waits to see whether the 34-year-old who has had three different back injuries — and two surgeries — in 18 months will play against Arizona on Sunday. The 31-year-old Weeden, in just his third NFL season because he spent five years mostly as a relief pitcher in baseballs minor leagues, isnt likely to be rattled. You know, hes an older player, said Scott Linehan, Dallas passing game co-ordinator and play-caller. Young in the league, but the guys got a lot of maturity to him. Its not too big for him to go out there and step in in a relief mode and play, nor is it too big for him to be prepared as a starter because hes done it in this league. Romo has an unspecified injury — he called it more than a contusion, the term coach Jason Garrett used. He didnt practice Wednesday or Thursday, and all indications point to the Cowboys waiting until Romo sees how he feels Sunday morning before deciding. I havent really been in this situation, said Weeden, who was the starter for most of two seasons in Cleveland after the Browns drafted him in the first round in 2012. Im just going to treat it like Im playing on Sunday. If I do, good, and if I dont, Ill be ready if something happens. Its a much different scenario than the last time Romo injured his back against Washington — last December. He played through a herniated disk that required surgery five days later, knocking him out of a loss to Philadelphia that cost the Cowboys a playoff spot. Kyle Orton drew the start against the Eagles, and played well. But his second interception, with less than 2 minutes remaining, sealed Philadelphias 24-22 win. It was Ortons only start in two seasons behind Romo, and he skipped out on the final year of his contract by failing to report and eventually forcing the Cowboys to release him. Hes the starter in Buffalo now. With the uncertainty surrounding Orton, the Cowboys grabbed Weeden in the off-season after the Browns gave up on him with a 5-15 record and more interceptions (26) than touchdowns (23). Because of Romos recovery from back surgery, Weeden got more quality practice work in the off-season and training camp than most backups. And hes been the No. 1 guy every Wednesday in practice during the regular season as part of Romos post-surgery routine. Weeden got a boost on his first play in relief of Romo because DeMarco Murray went 51 yards to inside the Washington 10. The Cowboys had to settle for a field goal before Weeden led an 80-yard drive capped by his 25-yard touchdown pass to Jason Witten for a 17-all tie in the fourth quarter. I had made that throw a couple of times in training camp, Weeden said. Its just nice to have the rhythm, the repertoire with those guys. A comfort level is the biggest thing and timing and stuff like that. The Cowboys dont figure to look much different offensively. Theyll try to establish Murray just as they have every week — he has the longest season-opening streak of 100-yard games in league history with eight. And theyll try to throw to Witten, Dez Bryant and Terrance Williams and others. I think Brandon has proven he can do anything we ask him to do in the offence, Garrett said. Well game plan with that in mind. He showed that in the game the other night that hes comfortable with the system that we have and in what we ask him to do.   .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft.   . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery.   . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing **** violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban.   .com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl.   . He will just have to wait a little longer. Bester grabbed an early lead before Scotlands Darren Burnett took over and ran away with the mens singles lawn bowling final 21-9 on Friday.The United States Olympic hockey team used a six-goal second period to blow out Slovakia 7-1 Thursday in Sochi. The second period featured goals from Ryan Kesler, Phil Kessel, David Backes, Dustin Brown and two from Paul Stastny. Keslers goal at 1:26 of the second turned out to be the game winner. It was Stastnys second goal that put the U.S. ahead 5-1 and resulted in Halaks exit. Peter Budaj came in replacement but wasnt effective, allowing goals by Brown andd Kessel.dddddddddddd Tomas Tatar had the lone high point for the Slovaks when he scored the first goal of the second period, tying 1-1 just 24 seconds into the second by beating U.S. goalie Jonathan Quick on a snapshot. John Carlson scored the first U.S. goal at 14:27 in the first period. Toronto Maple Leaf teammates James van Riemsdyk and Kessel put on a show, combining for five points. The U.S. finished with 33 shots to the Slovakians 23.                                                               ' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Ven Giu 14, 2019 1:16 pm da zmassimo
da Energia, Chimica, Minerali, Fisica, Scientifico, Elettronica, Meccanica, Idraulica, Riciclaggi, Fai da te, Riparazioni. Rischi e pericoli relativi a POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum