Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Juan Nicasio took the pressure off a Rockies line
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti ON-LINE di articoli di marca, sportivi, bigiotteria, ed altro. Da tutto il mondo)
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:31 am    Oggetto: Important Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is right here in the
Descrizione: Giubbotti sportivi (maniche lunghe e corte) H.HERRERA 16

Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is right here in the Game Changers studio to show us some brilliant keeping skills and answer our Game Changers’ questions. Theres more football with Kid Cams Manchester United theme this week.We go searching for Mini Mermaids in Yorkshire!Maidenbower Junior School takes on the All-Rounder and Game Changers News has all your latest sporting headlines.Plus theres still time to enter our Anki Overdrive Competition until midday on Monday 28th March - check it out on the website homepage!See Game Changers this week:Friday 5.30pm Sky Sports 5, Saturday 8am Sky Sports 1 & Sky 1 and On Demand.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do.
. 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim.
. Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said.
. Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second.
. Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win.The Nashville Predators announced Monday that the club has signed free agent defenceman Anton Volchenkov to a one-year, $1 million contract. "Anton provides a strong veteran presence that will complement our young, talented defensive corps nicely," general manager David Poile said in a statement. "He is a physical, left-handed shooting defenseman who can match up with top-line forwards and effectively kill penalties." Volchenkov, 32, has played 650 NHL games for New Jersey and Ottawa, posting 126 points and 424 penalty minuttes.dddddddddddd Since 2005-06, the 6-1, 225-pound blueliner has the second-most blocked shots among all skaters (1,395) and the 10th-most hits among defencemen (1,313). Hes appeared in the playoffs seven times in 11 NHL seasons, advancing to the Stanley Cup Final on two occasions – in 2012 with New Jersey and 2007 with Ottawa. In 85 career postseason games, Volchenkov has 17 points and 58 penalty minutes. Ottawas first selection, 21st overall in 2000, Volchenkov is a two-time Olympian, representing Russia in 2006 and 2010.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:44 am da zmassimo
da Realtà sulle Religioni, Dio, Gesù, Madonna, Demonio e Angeli. Credenze: Bibbia ed altri Testi Sacri, Miracoli. Papi e Santi. Apocalisse prevista a POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:31 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:33 am    Oggetto: Important discussed included the Buffalo Sabres general
Descrizione: Giubbotti e maglie sportive (maniche corte) 20

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger gathered for the latest installment of Insider Trading and the topics discussed included the Buffalo Sabres general manager search, the resurfacing of former Toronto Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson, Team Canadas captain and the Edmonton Oilers asking price for Sam Gagner. Who will become the new general manager of the Buffalo Sabres? McKenzie: The very clear front-runner and Pat LaFontaines first choice is Ottawa Senators assistant general manager, Tim Murray. As of Tuesday evening, no formal offer had been made to Murray and no contract negotiations have taken place as of yet. However, it is clear LaFontaine would like Murray to be the guy. In related news, Boston Bruins assistant general manager Jim Bennings window of permission to talk to the Sabres expired Tuesday. He is now out of the picture, there are also other finalists that have been told they are no longer part of the mix. Right now it is headed toward Tim Murray, but there is no formal offer or contract negotiations taking place just yet. Who will become the GM of the Calgary Flames? McKenzie: Brian Burke is getting set to commence his search, it is likely to be a slow and deliberate pace and it could be until the draft before Burke has picked a new GM. Burke has no intention of doing the job himself long-term, but he may fill the role for the balance of this season. There are several reasons for this, he will looking at many experienced candidates such as Joe Nieuwendyk and Darcy Regier, as well as up and comers like Mike Futa from the Los Angeles Kings and Brad Treliving of the Phoenix Coyotes. Due to the length of the Buffalo search, many teams granted their officials a window to interview and are not in position where they want to grant permission again and have their guys flapping in the breeze for another search. Therefore, this could drag out for quite some time. Ron Wilson walked away from hockey after being fired by the Toronto Maple Leafs, is there a chance he may resurface? Dreger: Wilson basically disappeared after the disappointment with the Leafs in 2010, 2011, 2012. There is a chance he could return, he is discreetly putting word out there that his ready, waiting and willing to coach again. For some, he may be considered a long-shot and it is relatively quiet on the coaching front but aside from his coaching record with the Maple Leafs, he is considered to be a very good coach, as his record of 1,400 games would indicate. Who will be Team Canadas captain, it seems obvious with Sidney Crosby but Jonathan Toews has two Olympics appearances, two Stanley Cups and was terrific in the 2010 Games, is there a possibly a question there? LeBrun: Toews will be in his second Olympics and there is some argument, and how could there not be after everything Toews has accomplished, but the betting money is obviously on Sidney Crosby, the best player in the world. Whats interesting to me is the dynamic between Toews and Crosby, mutual admirations aside, I remember when Toews got a text from Crosby when Toews was named captain of Chicago, that meant a lot to him. I remember in September we asked top players who their top forward in the NHL was and most of them, of course, said Crosby but Toews said "and by 30 per cent its Sidney Crosby." So there is, I think, a special bond between those two guys and theyll both wear a letter in Sochi. We expect Crosby, Kunitz, Stamkos on the top line but if Stamkos isnt ready to go, do they have a list of top two replacements for him? Lebrun: They have some candidates, I think among those at the top is Claude Giroux, a big surprise omission from Team Canada, hes one of those strong candidates if he continues to play well. James Neal is another option, a great triggerman, a guy like Stamkos that could fill the net. Those are the top two guys. Is there an X-factor for Team Canada? LeBrun: Ralph Krueger, the former Switzerland national coach, talked to the Canadian national coaching staff and they cannot believe what impact hes had in his feedback for them on the big ice and international hockey. In fact, Kruger is going to meet with head coach Mike Babcock on the Detroit Red Wings upcoming western road trip. Hell update Canada again on what hes seen overseas. P.K. Subban is on Team Canada, how are his contract negotiations going with the Montreal Canadiens? McKenzie: Negotiations are ongoing, there is no real hard news to report there other than we know Dion Phaneuf signed a long-term deal with the Maple Leafs worth $7 million a year. P.K. Subbans asking price will be somewhere from $8 million to $9 million a year. I am sure the Canadiens will not be thrilled about that and I suspect its going to be tough sledding for some time to get this deal done. Dreger: We will also continue watch the speculation around the Edmonton Oilers and Sam Gagner, there is no question the Oilers would consider moving him. The expected rate of return would be a top-six forward, a top-four defenceman or a starting goalie.
. Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out.
.com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday.
. Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr.
. -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks.
.C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps.PITTSBURGH -- Sidney Crosby, Chris Kunitz and Lee Stempniak have been playing together for less than two weeks. Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. Crosby scored his 32nd goal less than 5 minutes in, added his 33rd early in the third period and dished out an assist on Stempniaks first goal with the Penguins to push his point total to an NHL-leading 91. More importantly, Pittsburgh hardly looked like the team humbled by the Flyers during a forgettable home-and-home sweep. "We werent happy with those losses, we have to do better," Crosby said. "We wanted to make sure we went out there and played hard. Its a desperate team were playing and hopefully we can build that same emotion, same intensity we had tonight and carry it over to the rest of the season." Kunitz chipped in his 32nd goal after skipping two games with a leg injury and added an assist. Brandon Sutter pushed in a late short-handed goal and Jeff Zatkoff stopped 32 shots to win for the 11th time in his past 14 games. Tyler Seguin scored his 31st goal for the Stars. Kari Lehtonen made 27 saves, but Dallas slumped again on the road. The Stars have been outscored 12-3 over their past two games to slip out of the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. "I think you cant blame one guy for any of the goals," Seguin said. "This is a team matter were going to deal with. Its just about execution. Weve been showing glimpses of it lately, but too many breakdowns." A no-no when playing Crosby. The Pittsburgh captain seemed energized by the return of Kunitz. Reunited against a scuffling team trying to make a late run at the post-season, Crosby and Kunitz helped the Metropolitan Division-leading Penguins rebound by playing with the chemistry that makes them one of the most potent one-two combinations in the league. The game was less than 5 minutes old when Crosby put Pittsburgh in front. Fourth-line forward Craig Adams -- finishing out his shift -- dug out a loose puck in the corner and fed it to Crosby darting through the slot.dddddddddddd Crosby deked past Dallas defenceman Sergei Gonchar then held the puck long enough for Lehtonen to commit before slipping the puck into an open net to give the Penguins some welcome momentum. Seguin tied it at 12:30 into the first with a pretty deflection off a Trevor Daley shot from the point, but the game was tied less than three minutes before Kunitz pounced on a rebound off a Stempniak shot to put the Penguins in front to stay. The Penguins acquired Stempniak from Calgary on March 5 hoping the veteran forward could patch the hole on the first line that hasnt really been filled since Pascal Dupuis was lost for the season with a knee injury in December. After a series of near misses in his first six games with Pittsburgh, Stempniak finally broke through 13:21 into the second period. He skated into the zone and dropped the puck to Crosby and sprinted to the net. The puck was on Stempniaks stick again a split second later as Kunitz hit him streaking through the slot. Stempniak knocked it in for his ninth of the season while getting tripped by Dallas Brenden Dillon in the process. "Its been a little while, its nice to get a goal," Stempniak said. "Great passing play from Sid to Chris. I went to the net and it was on my tape ... Sids so dynamic, he opens up a lot. Chris has a great shot. I just try to fit in and skate and keep up." That was more than enough for Zatkoff, who made two glove saves in the second period during Dallas best sustained pressure. Crosby banged in a rebound 1:56 into the third to push Pittsburghs lead to three and the pressure that had built after dispiriting performances against the Flyers -- games in which the Penguins said they were more concerned with the way they played than the actual score -- lifted. NOTES: Pittsburgh is 42-5-4 this season when Crosby collects at least one point. ... Dallas has lost three straight for the first time since a six-game skid from Jan. 2-12. ... The Penguins play at Detroit on Thursday. ... Dallas visits Philadelphia on Thursday.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 10:56 pm da zmassimo
da POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:11 am    Oggetto: Important Even with entirely justifiable concern over his health, cons
Descrizione: Maglie Sportive RAMS 94

Even with entirely justifiable concern over his health, considering he has played just 99 of 212 regular season games over the last three seasons, Sidney Crosby is the player Ive projected to finish atop the NHL scoring race in 2013-2014. Last season, Crosby was in the lead when he suffered a broken jaw, costing him the last 12 games of the regular season and he finished four points behind Tampa Bays Martin St. Louis, who finished with 60 points in 48 games. If there is a positive to be taken from the injury that shortened Crosbys 2013 campaign, its that his injury was a broken jaw and not additional concussion troubles that have plagued him in previous seasons. If that means that Crosby might, possibly, be a little further removed from his latest concussion, then that could provide some reason to be optimistic about his health going into this season. Of course, when a player misses 113 of 212 games, any optimism over health needs to be tempered, but even with Crosby projected to play 64 games, his 102-point projection is good enough to rank at the top, ahead of St. Louis and St. Louis centre, Steven Stamkos. Though hes only led the league in scoring once, in 2006-2007, over the last three seasons, Crosby has scored 159 points in 99 games, his 1.61 points per game far-and-away the best in the league. His teammate, Evgeni Malkin, ranks second at 1.20 points per game, in that time frame. While Crosby is the pick at the top of the scoring race, when it comes to position-by-position Fantasy rankings, Steven Stamkos gets the nod at centre, for his off-the-charts goal-scoring and the fact that hes been much, much healthier than Crosby. In the last three years, Stamkos has 134 goals, 32 more than Alex Ovechkin and Corey Perry, who are tied for second. Injuries are unpredictable and, given the nature of the game, can hit a player at any time, but it sure feels safer to peg Stamkos at the top of the centre rankings when hes missed only three games in five NHL seasons (and they were all in his rookie year). Other position leaders in the Fantasy Projections (which incorporate goals, assists, plus-minus, power play points, hits and shots on goal) include Ovechkin at right wing, Daniel Sedin on left wing, Erik Karlsson on defence and Henrik Lundqvist in goal. This is just the beginning of TSNs Fantasy Hockey coverage for this season, as we prepare to launch the Fantasy Hockey League Manager and Ill have many more articles and updated rankings in preparation for October 1, when the puck drops on the 2013-2014 NHL regular season. Scott Cullen can be reached at
and followed on Twitter at
For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook.
.com) - The disappointing Ottawa Senators hope to record consecutive wins for the first time since early November, as they visit the Boston Bruins on Friday for the opener of a home-and-home series.
.com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome.
.ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality.
. Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List.
.I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing.ST. LOUIS -- Michael Wacha wasted no energy pondering the weather. The St. Louis Cardinals pitcher concentrated on shutting down the opposition, waiting for the big swing that decided the outcome. "I felt going out there and felt good going back out there after the rain delay," the 22-year-old right-hander said after a 2-0 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday. "Its pretty crazy how much it rains, actually. Im pretty used to it." The experience was brand new for rookie Oscar Taveras, who made the Giants pay for a hanging curveball, then made a curtain call during his major league debut. "What a great day for him, one Im sure hell never forget, and neither will we," manager Mike Matheny said. "For him to come up and do it in that situation, its kind of mind-boggling." Wacha worked six innings of three-hit ball in his fifth rain-delayed start of the season and Taveras homered in his second career at-bat. "Everybody knows its gone," Taveras said. "That was a good swing right there. Im so happy right now." Yusmeiro Petit (3-3) gave up two hits in six innings for the Giants, but one of them was Taveras 418-foot drive in the fifth. Petit subbed for injured Matt Cain, placed on the 15-day disabled list with a hamstring injury, for the second straight start. "Our guy did a good job," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "We just didnt do anything offensively." The Cardinals have piled up 6 hours, 30 minutes of idle time in Wachas starts, with delays of 51 and 47 minutes Saturday. The total includes a 61-minute weather delay before the first pitch against the Yankees his last start for a storm that failed to materialize, and the Cardinals lost in 12 innings. Wachas debut a year ago against the Royals was delayed more than 4 1/2 hours after the bullpen gave up the lead and finished at 3:14 a.m. "This guys going to be tough as nails, if hes not already," Matheny said of last falls NLCS MVP. "You cant put a young pitcher through much more than what hes been put through." Jhonny Peralta added an RBI double off George Kontos in the seventh for St. Louis, which ended a three-game losing streak and snappeed the Giants four-game winning streak.dddddddddddd Rain began to fall heavily during Taveras at-bat with one out in the fifth while fans opened umbrellas or headed for cover. The game was halted for the first time after the 21-year-old outfielder, the teams prize prospect, hammered a 1-0 pitch over the right field wall. "That kids a stud," said Wacha, whos just one year older. "Everyone knows what hes capable of. That was a big-time homer for us." Petit was impressed after seeing Taveras for the first time. "Hes got a good swing, you know," Petit said. "He pulls everything. I tried to stay away and I missed one." Wacha (4-3) gave up one hit and dealt with just one base runner the first five innings, a double by Michael Morse leading off the second. He returned after a 47-minute delay to work a scoreless sixth, allowing two-out, two-strike hits to Hunter Pence and Pablo Sandoval before striking out Morse, the cleanup man, on three pitches -- the last a changeup. The St. Louis bullpen retired the last nine in order. Sam Freeman and Pat Neshek worked a scoreless inning apiece, combining for three strikeouts, and Trevor Rosenthal struck out the side in the ninth for 16th save in 18 chances. Matt Carpenter had a single and walk and is batting .367 (21 for 57) during a 13-game hitting streak, the longest current run in the National League. Matt Holliday walked in the eighth and has reached base in all 27 home games. NOTES: Giants C Buster Posey missed his third straight game with tightness in his lower back. Bochy said Posey could return Sunday or get another day with the team off Monday. ... Giants lefty Madison Bumgarner was 5-0 with a 2.08 ERA in May with 48 strikeouts in 39 innings. ... Tim Hudson (5-2, 1.92) opposes Lance Lynn (6-2, 3.13) in the series finale on Sunday. Lynn shut out the Yankees in his first career complete game his last start and Hudson has worked seven or more innings in all but two of his 10 starts. ... Peralta had been 5 for 46 with runners in scoring position before his RBI double. ... Neshek has thrown 20 1-3 consecutive scoreless innings his last 22 outings. ... Sandoval has hit in 11 straight.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Gio Giu 13, 2019 1:43 am da zmassimo
da Energia, Chimica, Minerali, Fisica, Scientifico, Elettronica, Meccanica, Idraulica, Riciclaggi, Fai da te, Riparazioni. Rischi e pericoli relativi a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:15 am    Oggetto: Important The Blue Jays entered their three-game series with
Descrizione: Maglie Sportive R.LEWIS 52

TORONTO – The Blue Jays entered their three-game series with the American League Central-leading Tigers losers of five of six, a slide thats dropped the club five games behind the Orioles for the division lead and a half-game behind the Royals in a cluttered race for the second wild card spot. The team is battered, without Brett Lawrie (oblique) for most of the rest of the regular season while eagerly awaiting the returns of Adam Lind (foot) and Edwin Encarnacion (quadriceps). The Blue Jays dodged a bullet with Melky Cabrera, who played on Friday night despite being hit by a pitch on the right elbow in the first inning the night before. Then theres the opponents starting pitching, a veritable murderers row of three consecutive Cy Young award winners. They are, in order: the Tigers Max Scherzer (Detroit – 2013) and David Price (Tampa Bay – 2012), along with the Mariners Felix Hernandez (Seattle – 2011). Thanks a lot. "Were just going to take it one game at a time," said shortstop Jose Reyes. "We know the next couple of games are going to be tough because were going to face some good pitching but we have our plan, we have our approach. Were just going to go to home plate with the same mentality, looking for a good pitch and try to put the best swing on the ball and try to go from there because we know its not going to be easy." Missing one-third of their starting lineup, three of the most important bats and Lawries plus defence, Toronto is treading water in an increasing cluttered wild card race. The Jays entered Fridays action in a three-way tie with the Yankees and Mariners, nipping at the Royals heels. Its reached the point when the club can ill afford another protracted slide. As time passes by, it becomes less about the number of games by which you trail the wild card leader and more about how many teams there are between. A two or a three-game deficit can seem like a mountain when a club has to leapfrog multiple others. Reyes has a better solution. "We want to win the division," said Reyes. "Getting the second wild card is nothing. We want to win our division. Thats the main goal for us. We know were missing some key pieces in our lineup but we have to deal with what we have here. If everyone continues to contribute were going to be fine." CABRERA OKAY Jose Reyes arrived at Rogers Centre on Friday afternoon and when he checked the lineup, he saw Melky Cabreras name underneath his own. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Theres no doubt we need Melky in the lineup if we want to continue to win," said Reyes. "Melkys been one of, if not the most consistent player in our lineup so we need him back." Cabrera went 1-for-5 with a single and an RBI on Friday night. He tried wearing a bulky elbow protector during batting practice – think Barry Bonds – but opted for a less obstructive wrap. LIND UPDATE Adam Lind wasnt in the Gulf Coast League Blue Jays lineup on Friday afternoon. He went 2-for-2 in his first minor league rehabilitation game on Thursday but felt tightness in his back. Lind has a history of back issues. General manager Alex Anthopoulos said the expectation still is for Lind to return to the lineup sometime next week.
.C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along.
.com) - Nicklas Backstrom scored a pair of goals and Alex Ovechkin notched a highlight-reel tally, leading the Washington Capitals to a 4-0 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday at the Prudential Center.
.C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next.
. Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be.
. Today, he looks at the offensive line. 1. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (OT, McGill) You Should Know: Over the course of his university career, Duvernay-Tardifs commitments to medical school and the family business frequently limited him to one practice per week, yet he was still the Metras Trophy winner as the Top Lineman in CIS football in 2013.INDIANAPOLIS - Jadeveon Clowney made things tougher for Johnny Manziel and the other potential No. 1 picks Monday. The former South Carolina star ran the fastest 40-yard dash time of the defensive lineman. NFL.com reported the unofficial time at 4.47 seconds. NFL Network said it was 4.53. Either way, it was still tops at his position. Clownney did 21 reps at 225 pounds in the weightlifting workout, putting him in the second half of the defensive ends.dddddddddddd Michael Sam, who is trying to become the first openly gay player in the NFL, posted an unofficial 40-yard dash time of 4.79 seconds and did 17 reps, according to NFL.com. NFL Network reported the time was 4.91.
' ' '
Torna in cima
da Energia, Chimica, Minerali, Fisica, Scientifico, Elettronica, Meccanica, Idraulica, Riciclaggi, Fai da te, Riparazioni. Rischi e pericoli relativi a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:19 am    Oggetto: Important R.A. Dickeys knuckleball is proving to be quite el
Descrizione: Maglie Sportive HINES 21

BOSTON -- R.A. Dickeys knuckleball is proving to be quite elusive these days. Dickey pitched into the eighth inning and Jose Bautista hit a three-run homer, carrying the Toronto Blue Jays to a much-needed 3-1 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday. "Weve said before that its kind of a hit and miss pitch," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "Some pitches flatten out and some hang more than others. A lot of it is the luck of the draw, too." Dickey (12-12) allowed one run and six hits. The knuckleballer was pulled after Mookie Betts leadoff double in the eighth. Dickey improved 2-0 with a 1.80 ERA in his last three starts and 4-0 with a 2.23 ERA against Boston this season. With his pitch dancing in a light breeze, he had a number of Bostons hitters taking big swings that led to many misses, weak grounders or popups. "As far as a mechanical adjustment, its nothing thats outstanding," Dickey said of his recent run. "Youre always working on your trade." Adam Lind added three hits for the Blue Jays, who dropped the first two games of the series after five consecutive wins. The Blue Jays were six games behind Seattle for the ALs second wild card coming into the day. Xander Bogaerts had an RBI single for the defending World Series champion Red Sox, who were eliminated from the AL East race by Baltimores 7-5 win at Tampa Bay. Bostons Rubby De La Rosa (4-6) gave up three runs and seven hits in four-plus innings. The right-hander is 0-2 with a 6.20 ERA in his last five starts. "I thought prior to the fifth inning he used all his pitches well," Boston manager John Farrell said. "He pitched out of a couple of jams, continued to show very good poise. The 2-0 slider to Bautista, unfortunately, nicks him for three runs." Brett Cecil worked a hitless eighth and Casey Janssen tossed a perfect ninth for his 22nd save. Bautista chased De La Rosa with his 31st homer, a drive over the Green Monster seats and completely out of Fenway Park. "Yeah, I missed that pitch, tried to throw that pitch like away to him so its not in the middle," De La Rosa said. Bostons hitters had little luck with Dickey early on, collecting just three singles in the first five innings. Jackie Bradley Jr. had the hardest hit ball, a deep drive to the wall in centre that was caught with two runners on in the second. VERY CONSISTENT Dickey made his 30th start of the season. Its his fourth straight with 30 or more. "Hes very durable and gave us what we needed today," Gibbons said. LOVES FENWAY Bautista has 20 career homers at Fenway, second-most of any active opponent. He went 3 for 4 while extending his hitting streak to 11 games. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: 1B Edwin Encarnacion was the designated hitter after being lifted for a pinch runner late in Saturdays loss. He has been bothered by a right quad injury. Red Sox: Boston 1B Mike Napoli and INF/OF Brock Holt both were out of the lineup after feeling ill the past couple of days. Holt left Fridays game early and Napoli departed on Saturday. Farrell said both were feeling "much better." DH David Ortiz had a planned day off, but Farrell said they also were "managing that right foot he fouled a couple of balls off recently." Two weeks ago, Ortiz went down hard and left the game after fouling a ball off his foot. He was out of the lineup for two games. UP NEXT Blue Jays: RHP Marcus Stroman (9-5, 3.83 ERA) is slated to go against RHP Jacob Turner (5-8, 5.54 ERA) on Monday when Toronto opens a three-game series at home against the Cubs. Red Sox: RHP Joe Kelly (1-1, 3.89 ERA) is scheduled to start the opener of a three-game set in Fenway against AL East-leading Baltimore. Miguel Gonzalez (8-7, 3.38 ERA) gets the ball for the Orioles. THREE KNUCKLEBALLERS IN THE PARK Dickey and Boston reliever Steven Wright both mostly throw knuckleballs and pitched in the game. Former Red Sox RHP Tim Wakefield watched from the press box. Wright pitched five shutout innings, allowing two hits. "To be honest with you. He had a better knuckleball than I did tonight," Dickey said of Wright. The Red Sox said in their postgame notes that Dickey and Wright became the first knuckleballers to face each other in the majors since Wakefield started and Dickey entered in relief with Minnesota on April 22, 2009.
. Hemsky left the Oilers Tuesday night loss to the Dallas Stars in the second period and did not return. Through 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a total of 24 points.
.Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team.
.com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center.
. George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight.
. The Raptors (15-15) posted six road victories last month and have won seven of their last nine games overall. Toronto visits the Washington Wizards on Friday night. SAN DIEGO -- The San Francisco Giants are totally in favour of instant replay. As soon as Xavier Nady was called safe after sliding into home plate to apparently pull the San Diego Padres to 4-3 on Chase Headleys bases-loaded double in the third inning Sunday, Giants manager Bruce Bochy popped out of the dugout to challenge. After 88 seconds, the umpires called Nady out and a run came off the board. Replays showed Buster Posey made a swipe tag on Nady before he touched the plate. "I like replay, and obviously it changed the game today," Bochy said after the Padres held on for a 4-3 victory that snapped a three-game losing streak. "Thats a run on the board. It helped us win the game by getting it right." Tim Lincecum liked it, too, because it helped him get his first victory of 2014. "We could have a tie game right now," Lincecum said. "Im just glad we were able to get an out right there. That was huge. That inning could still be going on right now. You never know," Lincecum said. Posey hit a two-run home run and the Giants had only three hits. Padres pitchers retired 23 of the final 24 batters and the Giants didnt get a hit after the second inning. The Giants had scored only one run in each of their previous three games. Bochys challenge proved to be big because Nick Hundley homered off Lincecum on the first pitch of the seventh. Had Bochy not challenged, the game would have been tied. "I knew I was going to challenge it because I thought he tagged him," Bochy said. "Buster said he tagged him. Where he was, he had to be out. He was in front of the plate, so if we tagged him, I knew he couldnt have gotten to the plate." Posey said he knew he tagged Nady. "Thats tough at full speed, though," Posey said as he watched a replay in the clubhouse after the game. Bochy, a former catcher, agreed. "Its the toughest call to make in baseball, the play at home plate." Headleys double went into the right field corner, bringing in Venable and Smith ahead of Nadys slide. "I was hoping he got in there or was hoping it was inconclusive," Headley said. "Thats the great thing about replay, it takes it out of the hands of the umpire if its a closee play.dddddddddddd." Manager Bud Black said the reversal didnt take "a lot out of us. It would have been nice. But I think we are seeing a new era in front of our eyes with replay." Said Bochy: "Even when you think hes out, your emotions get involved. Its got to be conclusive. Youve got to remind yourself of that." Lincecum (1-1) was chased by Hundleys first homer of the season. Lincecum allowed three runs and seven hits, struck out seven and walked three. Sergio Romo pitched the ninth for his fifth save in as many chances. He issued a leadoff walk to Chase Headley, who advanced on a wild pitch before Romo retired the side. Lincecum improved to 14-6 in 27 starts against San Diego, his most against any opponent. Lincecum threw his first career no-hitter at Petco Park on July 13. It was the ninth time in 10 games the Giants were involved in a one-run decision. "Unbelievable, man," Bochy said. "Ive been on a few runs where you play tight games, but never like this. A few more grey hairs, but it goes with the territory. Its who we are." Walks hurt Padres starter Robbie Erlin (1-2). Posey homered an estimated 427 feet to left-centre on the first pitch he saw from Erlin in the first, his fourth. Hunter Pence was aboard on a one-out walk. Angel Pagan hit a two-run, bases-loaded single with one out in the second. Erlin had loaded the bases by walking Brandon Hicks, allowing a single by Brandon Crawford and walking Lincecum. Erlin allowed four runs and three hits in six innings, walked three and struck out three. After allowing the two-run single by Pagan, Erlin retired his final 14 batters. NOTES: Lincecum improved to 8-3 with a 2.68 ERA in 15 career starts at Petco Park. ... San Diego 2B Jedd Gyorko got the day off. He had played every inning of the Padres first 18 games. Alexi Amarista started in his place. ... The Giants head to Colorado, where they open a three-game series Monday night, with RHP Ryan Vogelsong (0-0, 5.40) scheduled to face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (0-3, 7.5Cool. The Padres will be at Milwaukee to start a three-game set, with RHP Andrew Cashner (2-1, 1.27) scheduled to oppose RHP Wily Peralta (2-0, 1.96).
' ' '
Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:28 am    Oggetto: Important Kansas Jayhawks will begin the Battle 4 Atlantis
Descrizione: Giubbotti sportivi (maniche lunghe e corte) JAGR 68

Lawrence, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Andrew Wiggins and the second-ranked Kansas Jayhawks will begin the Battle 4 Atlantis on Friday night, as they entertain the Towson Tigers at Allen Fieldhouse. You can watch the game on TSN2 at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. This is a preliminary event before the Jayhawks travel to Paradise Island, Bahamas next week to continue in the event. Towson was one of the better teams in the Colonial Athletic Association a season ago, and it has set a similar tone in the early going this season with a 3-1 start. After three straight wins at home, however, Towson ventured on the road for the first time last Sunday and was trounced by Villanova, 78-44. Kansas has been on top of its game under head coach Bill Self, as it has won nine consecutive regular-season Big 12 Conference championships and has advanced to the Sweet Sixteen in the NCAA Tournament in six of the last seven years. The Jayhawks have another elite unit this season, as they have shown with wins over ULM (80-63), Duke (94-83) and Iona (86-66). Kansas won both previous matchups versus Towson, most recently claiming a 100-54 win at home on Nov. 11, 2011. In the Tigers latest outing, Villanova streaked out to an 18-4 lead less than eight minutes in and they could never recover and they shot a dreadful 30.9 percent from the field (including 2-of-17 from 3-point range) in the 34-point blowout loss. It was a lost afternoon for much of the roster, although Jerrelle Benimon managed to make the most of it with 11 points and six rebounds. Despite that awful performance, Towson still has respectable offensive numbers, as it shoots 42 percent from the field for 71.5 points per game, nearly five points more than it allows. Benimon is one of the CAAs best players and he has proven in the early going with 17.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. Rafriel Guthrie (11.3 ppg) and Marcus Damas (10.7 ppg) are solid complimentary scoring options. The Jayhawks had no trouble running past Iona earlier in the week, as they outshot the Gaels from the floor, 56.9 percent to 38.6 percent, and dominated the rebounding battle (40-26) en route to the 20-point victory. Freshman sensation Andrew Wiggins has made headlines in the early going, and he had another strong game with 13 points and seven rebounds, but it was fellow first-year player Joel Embiid who dominated in the win, tallying 16 points (on 7-of-7 from the field) and 13 rebounds off the bench. Perry Ellis led the way with 21 points, while Naadir Tharpe got his teammates involved with 10 assists. KUs deep, well-rounded squad has paid dividends thus far, as it has scored 86.7 points per game on an outstanding .557 field goal percentage. Ellis (19.0 ppg) has been red-hot from the floor at 21-of-29 and also rips down 8.0 boards per contest. Wiggins (17.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg) highly-anticipated season has started as expected. Wayne Selden, Jr. (10.0 ppg) is the only other player in double figures, but Embiid (9.0 ppg, 8.0 rpg) and Tharpe (6.0 ppg, 7.5 apg) are integral pieces to the puzzle as well.
. Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.
. Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder.
. A receiver doesnt make the catch on a passing play and instantly motions to the ref – and everybody else – for a pass interference flag.
. The Twins announced Thursday the 28-year-old Albers cleared waivers. He will join the Hanwha Eagles of the Korea Baseball Organization.
. -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance.BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Juan Martin del Potro says he will not play for Argentina against Italy next year in the opening round of the Davis Cup. In a statement Friday, del Potro said he made the decision after talking with his coach and medical team. Argentina hosts Italy on Jan. 31-Feb. 2. Dell Potro skipped the Davis Cup in 2013, deciding to focus on ATP events.dddddddddddd He also cited differences of opinion with captain Martin Jaite for his decision. In the statement, del Potro did not indicate his plans for the rest of the Davis Cup season, should Argentina advance.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:31 am    Oggetto: Important Nazem Kadri isnt the superstitious type, but one c
Descrizione: Giubbotti sportivi (maniche lunghe e corte) Clayton 83

TORONTO – Nazem Kadri isnt the superstitious type, but one could understand if he was tempted to change his luck. More than a quarter of the way into just his third full NHL season it appeared as if the 24-year-old was stuck in a rut – totaling just 10 points in 22 games. But while the points are down this year, the other numbers look about as good as last season, if not slightly better. Kadri is producing more offence at even-strength, winning more faceoffs, directing more shots on goal, drawing more penalties and boasting one of the best possession marks on the Leafs. Working against him, however, has been an underperforming power-play, some unfortunate luck and an ongoing battle with consistency. Teaming with Joffrey Lupul and the since-departed Mason Raymond on Torontos second power-play unit a year ago, Kadri tied for second on the team with 18 such points, including seven goals – a mark that trailed only Phil Kessel and James van Riemsdyk. But with Lupul banged up and Raymond off to Calgary, that same second unit has produced little to nothing so far this season. Kadri has yet to even register a single point with the man advantage and was removed from such duties entirely against Pittsburgh on Wednesday night. It was a loud message to the brash centre and one that provoked the desired response. Nazzie hadnt had a point on the power-play in 21 games, said Carlyle after the 4-3 overtime loss. What would you do? Performing at last years pace on the power-play would net him an additional five points at this point in the year and would likely quiet some of the questions about his sagging production. From the sounds of it, hell be back on that power-play again soon. Hes a little bit snake-bit on the power-play, but we know thats going to come, said Leafs assistant Steve Spott, who directs Torontos man advantage. Some of that lacking production is also surely tied to luck. Unlike his 44-point breakout during the lockout season when luck was working hard in his favour, Kadri hasnt benefited much from the hockey gods this year. Despite being on pace for nearly 50 more shots than last season, hes scored on just 9.6 per cent of his opportunities, far below the 16 per cent mark he averaged in the past three seasons. Kadri has all five of his goals at even-strength – trailing only Kessel and van Riemsdyk in Toronto – and 10 even-strength points, behind only Kessel and Leo Komarov and equal to van Riemsdyk and Tyler Bozak. He owns the second-best possession mark on the Leafs and draws penalties at one of the highest rates in the league, including one on Evgeni Malkin in Pittsburgh. Carlyle also recently praised his improved efforts in the defensive zone. All of that, however, doesnt change the inconsistency thats there night to night and even shift to shift with Kadri. There are efforts like that in Pittsburgh when hes noticeably engaged in the game, throwing his 188-pound frame around with feisty abandon. He bowled over Christian Ehrhoff with a thunderous hit in the third frame, doing the same to Wings defender Niklas Kronwall just a few nights earlier in a win over Detroit. When hes playing with that edge, when hes playing with a little bit of emotion, said Spott, who coached Kadri when he first landed in junior with Kitchener, thats when he becomes a real weapon for us. So its combining his skill with that tenacity. When he does that hes a very valuable player. Its when that tenacity dips that Kadri is hardly noticeable at all. And then there are moments when his decision-making veers into questionable territory. With the score tied early in the third frame opposite the Penguins Kadri attempted a back-hand pass just a few paces in front of Jonathan Bernier. Malkin picked the puck off with ease and nearly scored to put the Penguins ahead. Generally though it was one of those efforts the Leafs would like to see more of. They doled out a team-high of nearly 19 even-strength minutes to Kadri, even double-shifting him from time to time in the final two periods. I thought Nazzie had one of his stronger games, Carlyle said afterward. He needs to play with that level of grit, Spott added, with that level of anger and when he does that he seems to take his game to the next level. Its doing it consistently every night. Part of what makes Kadri, the seventh overall pick in 2009, such a polarizing figure and the source of so much intrigue is the outsized expectations of him. The Leafs have lacked a superstar first line centre since Mats Sundin exited the organization and because of his obvious skill there are hopes inside Toronto, unfair as they may be, that Kadri can be that guy. He very well may be down the line, but thats not where he is at this point. Kadri may just be a dangerous offensive centre a grade below star status and theres really nothing wrong with that. Its about managing expectations and at times the organization has done a poor job of that. Former Leafs bench boss Ron Wilson once claimed that Kadri would be a superstar in the league one day. As confident as they come, Kadri surely believes hell cross that threshold at some point and that will make negotiations this summer quite interesting. Kadri will be a restricted free agent for the second time in three years, concluding a two-year deal with an annual cap hit of $2.9 million. Those are questions for many months down the line though. For now the Leafs will take more nights like Wednesday from their often-puzzling, but equally talented centre. Im just trying to be as productive as I can with the ice-time Im given, Kadri said Wednesday night. Im going to go out there and give it a 100 per cent every shift I got and just leave it all out there. Whether thats scoring a goal, drawing a penalty, making a big hit, Im just trying to do whatever [I can].
., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979.
. Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.
. Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived.
.Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination.
. The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre.WASHINGTON -- Ian Desmond had to wait nearly four minutes on third base Wednesday night while his potential go-ahead home run was reviewed. "I was just wondering what I was going to do if they messed it up," he said, "and luckily they didnt." After the replay review, Desmonds solo homer provided the go-ahead run as the Washington Nationals rallied from a three-run deficit for 4-3 win over the Colorado Rockies, sweeping the three-game series. Right-hander Matt Belisle (2-4) came on to face Desmond with one out in the seventh. Desmonds hit appeared to bounce off the top of the wall in right centre, then off the railing in front of the first row and onto the field. "The way it bounced back hard like that I kind of assumed it was over, and the way that (centre fielder Drew) Stubbs kind of just didnt go after it made it a little bit easier," he said. "But at that point I was like Im going to get a triple, so yes I thought it was gone, but I wasnt 100 per cent sure." After a review that took 3:42, Desmond had his 15th homer. Jayson Werth also homered for Washington, which has won a season-high five straight. Washingtons Doug Fister (7-2) was hit hard early and allowed three runs on seven hits over seven innings. "Constant battle all night," he said. "Biggest thing was making sure the ball got down in the zone." Tyler Clippard handled the eighth and Rafael Soriano pitched the ninth for his 20th. Michael McKenry hit a three-run homer for Colorado, which has lost 14 of 16 and finished its road trip 1-6. Rockies rookie left-hander Tyler Matzek went 6 1-3 innings, allowing three runs on six hits in his fifth start. He threw 95 pitches, striking out six and walking one. Matzek struck out the final three batters he faced -- the last one being left-handed Bryce Harper - before manager Walt Weiss brought in Belisle to face the right-handed Desmond. "I think (Matzek) got stronger as the game went on, but he was in uncharted territory," Weiss said. "Hes a young guy that probably hasnt thrown more than 90, 95 pitches in the game." The Rockies took 3-0 lead in the second. Troy Tulowitzki and Corey Dickerson opened with singles. After Ryan Wheeler flied out, McKenry connected with Fisters second pitch for his first home run of the season. Coolorado hit the ball hard off Fister, who finished with five strikeouts and no walks while improving to 5-0 this season at Nationals Park.dddddddddddd He also got help from his defence, with Harper and Denard Span running down several balls in the outfield and Ryan Zimmerman making a diving stop in the seventh. "There was a lot of strong contact tonight but guys made some great plays," Fister said. Washington tied it in the fourth. After Anthony Rendon singled and stole second, Matzek fell behind Werth 3-1. He left a fastball up and Werth sent it just over the centre field fence for his seventh homer. "Had a base open, 3-1 to a big hitter, that was a stupid pitch," Matzek said. Harper followed with a bloop double to short left, went to third on a wild pitch, and scored on Desmonds single. "I dont think we ever think were out of it," Williams said. "We think that we have a chance at any time, especially three down." With the exception of Jose Lobaton spelling catcher Wilson Ramos, Williams used the same lineup for the third straight game since Harper returned, with Harper in left, Ryan at third and Rendon at second. Colorado turned a highlight-reel double-play in the first. With no outs, second baseman DJ LeMahieu made a sliding stop of Rendons grounder behind second base and flipped it with his glove hand to shortstop Tulowitzki at second. Tulowitzki barehanded the toss facing centre field, spun around and fired to first in time to get Rendon. NOTES: The Rockies acquired RH Jair Jurrjens from the Reds for minor league first baseman Harold Riggins. Jurrjens, who was pitching at Triple-A Louisville, has a 53-37 record with a 3.63 ERA in seven major league seasons. ... An MRI on RH Jhoulys Chacins shoulder did not indicate a quick return from the DL. "It looks like he has some (rotator) cuff inflammation and we need to sit down with the medical staff and figure out a plan of attack," manager Walt Weiss said. ... Williams said Harper, who has hit sixth since returning from the DL on Monday, will eventually move up. "Does he hit two for us, three for us, does he hit four? Yes. Maybe not today, but he will." ... The Nationals are off Thursday, while Colorado hosts the Dodgers with LH Franklin Morales (4-4, 5.75) opposing RH Zack Greinke (10-4, 2.7Cool.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 12, 2019 3:52 am    Oggetto: Important Freddie Freeman homered, doubled and drove i
Descrizione: Maglie Sportive MALONE 80

PHILADELPHIA -- Freddie Freeman homered, doubled and drove in all four Atlanta runs to back Julio Teherans strong pitching as the Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-2 Friday night. Freemans three-run homer was caught by Philadelphia play-by-play announcer Tom McCarthy, who was broadcasting the game from centre field along with analysts Matt Stairs and Jamie Moyer, both former Phillies. Teheran (7-5) allowed two runs -- one earned -- and six hits in seven innings. He struck out nine, walked none and retired his final seven batters for Atlanta, which had lost six of 10 beginning with Philadelphias three-game sweep at Turner Field last week. Craig Kimbrel pitched a scoreless ninth for his 23rd save in 27 chances. Ben Revere had three hits, including a triple, for the Phillies, who have lost five of seven. The Braves jumped on Kyle Kendrick in the first inning thanks to Freemans three-run drive. Freemans RBI double in the second boosted Atlantas lead to 4-0 before Kendrick settled down. Kendrick (3-Cool tossed a season-best eight innings, giving up four runs and nine hits with eight strikeouts and two walks. But the early damage was too much to overcome for Philadelphias sagging offence, which entered ranked 11th in the NL in batting average at .241. The Phillies scored three runs or fewer for the 39th time this season and dropped to 7-32 in those games. The Phillies scored twice in the fourth on Jimmy Rollins RBI groundout and Marlon Byrds RBI single. They threatened in the eighth against reliever Jordan Walden, placing runners on first and second with two outs, but Walden fanned Ryan Howard on a 97 mph fastball to end the inning. Philadelphia put a runner in scoring position in the ninth. Byrd drew a leadoff walk, but Kimbrel struck out Cody Asche before John Mayberry Jr. flied out to the wall in left-centre. Domonic Brown, out of the starting lineup for the second straight day and third time in five games, struck out as a pinch-hitter to end the game. Gerald Laird replaced Evan Gattis behind the plate for the Braves after the top of the first. Gattis struck out swinging in the first and left the game due to back spasms. Laird went 1 for 3 with a double. NOTES: Philadelphia placed catcher Carlos Ruiz on the seven-day DL with concussion-like symptoms. Ruiz was hit in the head by A.J. Ramos pitch Thursday against Miami. . The teams play a day-night doubleheader Saturday, with Atlanta RHP Ervin Santana (5-5, 4.15 ERA) facing RHP Roberto Hernandez (3-6, 4.41) in the opener, followed by RHP David Hale (3-2, 2.72) against Philadelphia RHP Sean OSullivan in the nightcap. OSullivan will be making his first start of the season after getting called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley.
. However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday.
. TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner.
.Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month.
. Irving played 10 minutes Sunday night before going to the locker room. He had two points and four assists, missing all five of his shots. The All-Star game MVP is the top scorer among Eastern Conference point guards with 21.
. After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. NEW YORK -- Curtis Granderson envisioned a bunch of big hits when he signed with the New York Mets. Providing even one proved elusive, until Friday night. The slumping Granderson grounded an RBI single to cap an improbable two-run rally with two outs in the ninth inning that sent the Mets past the Miami Marlins 4-3. "Anytime you get a chance to win and jump up and down with your teammates, its a good thing," Granderson said. Granderson was 0 for 4 when he stepped to the plate with the scoreboard showing his batting average at .130. Not quite what anyone expected for a former All-Star fresh off a $60 million, four-year contract. "Im not there yet, but Im getting closer," Granderson said. After Jarrod Saltalamacchia and Garrett Jones hit back-to-back home runs in the Miami eighth for a 3-2 lead, the Mets stung Marlins closer Steve Cishek and won for the fifth time in six games. Cishek (1-1) had converted a team-record 33 straight save chances -- the longest active streak in the majors -- before Lucas Duda led off the ninth with a soft single and moved up on a sacrifice. Left fielder Christian Yelich made a nice running catch on pinch-hitter Bobby Abreus liner for the second out. Omar Quintanilla followed with a single down the line and Yelich slipped on the dirt as he got ready to throw home, letting Duda score standing up. "It wouldve been a tough play," Yelich said. "But if I had stayed on my feet, I was going home." Pinch-hitter Kirk Nieuwenhuis doubled to put runners at second and third. Granderson then grounded his game-winner past Jones at first base. "Ill be up a while," the sidearming Cishek said. "Its never a good feeling." "Its no excuse for me to come in and not get the job done," he said. "I just didnt have my good command, leaving pitches down the middle." Granderson had a game-winning sacrifiice fly in the 14th inning Sunday against Atlanta.dddddddddddd "Hes a great hitter," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Just because he hasnt gotten a whole lot of hits to this point doesnt mean hes not a great hitter." Redmond felt confident Cishek would close out the Mets. "Hes been so good," Redmond said. "I always anticipate hes going to get out of it. And tonight, he didnt." "You just see the momentum starting to roll their way and we couldnt stop it," he said. Jeurys Familia (1-2) pitched a scoreless inning for his first big league win. Yelichs hitting streak ended at 17 games, and the Marlins fell to 1-9 on the road. Saltalamacchia homered to left-centre off reliever Gonzalez Germen, and Jones followed with a drive off the right-field foul pole. The Mets hadnt allowed any home runs since last Saturday, a span of 57 innings. Young starters Zack Wheeler and Henderson Alvarez both pitched well. Wheeler, a month before he turns 24, struck out 10 in six innings. He gave up four singles and walked three in six innings. Wheeler showed off his repertoire when he fanned the side in the third, all on swinging strike three -- he got Alvarez on a fastball, Yelich on a changeup and Marcell Ozuna on a curve. A week past his 24th birthday, Alvarez gave up two runs in six innings. In his previous start, he pitched a two-hit shutout against Seattle. David Wright hit an RBI single and scored on Daniel Murphys double in the third to put the Mets ahead 2-0. Ozuna hit an RBI single in the fifth that made it 2-1. NOTES: Marlins RHP Kevin Slowey (0-0, 4.15 ERA) is set to start Saturday night against RHP Jenrry Mejia (3-0, 1.99). ... Cishek had converted his first four save chances this season. ... In the last 11 games, no Mets starter has allowed more than three runs. ... Murphy stole third, and has been safe on his last 26 tries.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 14, 2019 2:44 am    Oggetto: Important James Harden scored 28 points and Dwight Howar
Descrizione: Maglie Sportive TOM LIMPSON 21

SAN ANTONIO - James Harden scored 28 points and Dwight Howard had 15 points and 20 rebounds, leading the balanced Houston Rockets to a 111-98 victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday. Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Chandler Parsons and Terrence Jones each scored 21 points for the Rockets (19-11), who shot 52 per cent from the field. Jeremy Lin had 13 points, eight assists and just one turnover. The Spurs have dropped two of three and split their last six games. They are just 3-6 over the last month against teams with a record above .500. Super sub Manu Ginobili led San Antonio with 22 points, and Tim Duncan added 11 points and 14 rebounds. Kawhi Leonard had 13 points, but Tony Parker was held to six points on 3-for-11 shooting. San Antonio never recovered after Houston raced out to a 27-9 lead. The Spurs were unable to stop Parsons long shots, Hardens drives, Howard in the paint or Jones on the boards for follow ups. After trailing by 18 points in the first half, San Antonio made a couple of charges in the second half but couldnt get the defensive stops necessary to complete the rallies. Leonards three-point play on Howards fourth foul pulled San Antonio to 71-64 with 4:47 left in the third. The Spurs closed to 73-71 before Harden and Lin began draining long jumpers to help the Rockets pull away again. Harden closed out the victory, scoring 16 points in the final quarter. His second 3 of the game made it 100-90 with 5 minutes remaining. NOTES: Rockets G Patrick Beverley (right hand) and C Omer Asik (thigh contusion) missed the game. . Academy Award winner Tommy Lee Jones sat courtside, a row in front of David Robinsons customary seats. The actor laughed and applauded when The Coyote, the Spurs mascot, snuck beside him disguised as a Christmas tree. . Terrence Jones pushed Matt Bonner after the Spurs reserve forward wrapped up Howard high after the Rockets star grabbed his third offensive rebound on one possession. Duncan stepped between, putting his hand in Jones chest and pushing him away before officials broke up the gathering. . While the Rockets got smatterings of cheers throughout the game, Howard was lustily booed whenever he attempted a free throw or entered the game.
. Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79.
. Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid.
. As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger.
. Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press.
. Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old.MADRID, Spain -- Carlos Moya has named a four-man squad that doesnt include heavyweights Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer or Nicolas Almagro against Germany for his captains debut in Davis Cup next week. With Nadal and Ferrer focusing on the ATP season and Almagro injured, Moya has called on veterans Fernando Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez to team with debutants Roberto Bautissta and David Marrero.dddddddddddd Marrero partnered with Verdasco to win the World Tour doubles final in London last season, while Bautista ousted Juan Martin del Potro in the Australian Open. Moya, a former No. 1 and French Open winner, replaced Alex Corretja in October. Germany hosts the first-round World Group tie in Frankfurt from Jan. 31-Feb. 2.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Ven Giu 14, 2019 6:17 pm da zmassimo
da POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 14, 2019 2:53 am    Oggetto: Important and Michael van Gerwen have booked a World Matc
Descrizione: Giubbotti sportivi (maniche lunghe e corte) PALMATEER 29

Adrian Lewis and Michael van Gerwen have booked a World Matchplay semi-final encounter after wins on Thursday. Lewis persevered 16-14 in a back-and-forth tussle against Peter Snakebite Wright before Van Gerwen eased to a 16-9 win over Dave Chisnall, taking another step to winning a second title at the Blackpool event.The Stoke thrower missed four match darts and gave Wright hope of a late comeback before suddenly breaking his opponents throw to seal the deal. A sensational surge in the second half of the quarter-final handed Lewis a 14-11 lead, the first time either player had led by three legs. Watch Adrian Lewis defeat Peter Wright in the World Matchplay quarter-final Wright refused to wilt, hitting a nerveless double 16 to remain alive at 13-15. Lewis, with the darts in hand and a semi-final in sight, drew boos from the crowd for not attempting a 170 checkout then somehow allowed Wright to break.But with the 13th break of the match, the 2013 runner-up Lewis emphatically snapped Wrights momentum and sent him hurtling out of the tournament. MVG checks out from 130 in the best moment of his tie against Chisnall Later, Chisnall won just two of the first 10 legs and Van Gerwen appeared to have an unassailable lead but complacency allowed his opponent to stage something of a comeback.A three-leg winning run for Chisnall reduced Van Gerwens lead to 12-7 - the mighty Dutchman had to muster a 130 checkout to creep over the finishing line.Lewis and Van Gerwens upcoming semi-final will be a rematch of their classic 2013 Matchplay last four match-up which Jackpot won before losing the final to Phil Taylor. Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports
.ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man.
. -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran.
. Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks.
. -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night.
. LOUIS -- The St. IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys decided one year with Monte Kiffin as defensive co-ordinator and Bill Callahan as play-caller was enough. Kiffin was demoted Tuesday in favour of defensive line coach Rod Marinelli, and Scott Linehan was hired as the passing game co-ordinator who will call plays. The staff shuffling -- the second in as many years -- comes after the Cowboys gave up the most yards in franchise history and finished last in the NFL in total defence and had their worst offensive output in yardage since 2005. "If you look at staffs around this league and rosters all around this league, theres change from year to year," Garrett told The Associated Press. "And the teams that embrace the change are the ones that have the most success and again we feel like from a system standpoint, the systems on offence and the systems on defence, remain in place." Kiffin and Marinelli came to Dallas together last year after the Cowboys fired defensive co-ordinator Rob Ryan and decided to switch to a four-man front with three linebackers following nearly a decade in the 3-4 defence. Quarterback Tony Romo will have his third play-caller in as many seasons after Garrett had that role in 2012. There was even a change in the middle of this past season when Garrett reinserted himself by relaying the calls from Callahan to Romo. "Its not really a concern at all," Garrett said. "Weve had the same offensive system in place here for seven years. We feel like the transition will be really relatively smooth for everybody." Garrett is entering the final season of his contract and is coming off three consecutive 8-8 seasons that extended the clubs playoff drought to four straight years. Garrett said Callahan will remain on staff in 2014, also the final year of his contract. He will keep his titles of offensive co-ordinator and offensive line coach. "Just like you would with a player, guys are always in roles that tend to evolve and change," Garrett said. "If you have the right kiind of guys on your team, they embrace those roles, understand the objective is to try to help our team first and foremost.ddddddddddddBill knows that." Linehan, the former St. Louis coach who was Detroits offensive co-ordinator the past five seasons, gave Garrett his first coaching job in the NFL in 2005 when he was offensive co-ordinator in Miami. Garrett was his quarterbacks coach that season. "He and I have a real comfort level with each other," Garrett said. "Philosophically, were on the same page. He has a comfort level with our system of football. The other thing hell bring is some new blood and some freshness to it." The Lions finished sixth or higher each of the past three years in total offence, while the Cowboys slipped to 16th, their lowest since 2002. While improving dramatically in takeaways on defence under Kiffin, the Cowboys gave up the first two 600-yard games in franchise history and surrendered 40 first downs for the first time in league history. Their 6,645 yards allowed were almost 1,000 more than the previous club record from 2012. Garrett said Kiffin, who will turn 74 next month, will serve more as a mentor who will "help coach coaches and coach players" after spearheading the transition to the 4-3 defence. Marinelli was Chicagos defensive co-ordinator for three years under Lovie Smith before Smith was fired in 2012, when the Bears led the league in interceptions (24) and takeaways (44) and were third in points allowed. "The success he had in Chicago as a co-ordinator speaks for itself," Garrett said. "To have him as a point person is exciting and to have Kiff in the overseeing role is again something we think is good for our team." The Cowboys now have three former head coaches on the staff in Callahan, Marinelli and Linehan, who was 11-25 in two-plus seasons as coach of the Rams. He was fired after an 0-4 start in 2008 and joined the Lions a year later when Jim Schwartz was hired as head coach. Schwartz was fired last month.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Ven Ago 09, 2019 4:20 am da zmassimo
da Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 a SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti ON-LINE di articoli di marca, sportivi, bigiotteria, ed altro. Da tutto il mondo)
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti ON-LINE di articoli di marca, sportivi, bigiotteria, ed altro. Da tutto il mondo) Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Vai a pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4
Pagina 4 di 4

Vai a: