Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

SEATTLE -- Less than a week ago, nothing was going right for
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 16, 2019 11:48 am    Oggetto: Important SEATTLE -- Less than a week ago, nothing was going right for
Descrizione: Tute e Maglie sportive: Jarred Vanderbilt Jersey

SEATTLE -- Less than a week ago, nothing was going right for Kyle Seager and the Mariners. Since then Seager just keeps hitting home runs and Seattle has started to see some wins. Seager hit a pair of homers Sunday, including a three-run shot in the eighth, to lead the Seattle Mariners to a 6-5 comeback win against the Texas Rangers. Seager has five homers in his last four games, a power surge that started with a two-homer game against the Astros on Wednesday. Before that game, Seager was hitting .156 with no home runs and two RBI, a slump that matched the teams performance -- Seattle lost its eighth straight game Tuesday. In the four games since, hes gone 8 for 15, added five homers and 11 RBI and raised his season average to .228 while the Mariners have won three of the four. Hes also had at least two hits in all four games, tying a career-best streak. "Its been a good run. I think if you continue to stay with the program and not panic, hopefully itll come around sooner or later," Seager said. "Its been feeling good for a little while. The results obviously werent what I was hoping for, but it was starting to come around." The Mariners fell behind 5-0 to Texas early before Seager led the late rally. Seager led off the seventh inning with his first home run and then gave Seattle the lead with his two-out shot down the right field line in the eighth off Alexi Ogando (1-2). "Theres nothing like positive results," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "When you start to get some positive results you feel better about what youre doing and how youre doing it." The comeback victory also gave the Mariners their first home series win against Texas since September 2012. The homers more than made up for an earlier missed opportunity, when Seager struck out with the bases loaded to end the fourth inning. "I thought we had him for a minute," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "I thought he was slumping. But I guess hes not." Danny Farquhar (1-0) pitched the eighth to earn the win and Fernando Rodney closed out the ninth for his fifth save. Rangers starter Matt Harrison made his first appearance in more than a year, giving up two runs on three hits in six innings. Harrison was activated from the disabled list before the game to make his first appearance since April 6, 2013. Harrison was the Rangers opening day starter last season but only pitched two games before going on the disabled list with an inflamed nerve in his lower back. He had two back surgeries in a nine-day span a year ago, and another surgery on his right side in September. He battled stiffness in his back and neck during spring training, starting the season on the disabled list. "Glad to be back," Harrison said. "Its been a long road." Harrison had no problems in the first three innings, retiring the first nine batters he faced. But a lengthy top of the fourth -- the Rangers had eight batters and scored three runs to take the 5-0 lead -- seemed to affect Harrison as he came out for the bottom of the inning. Harrison walked Michael Saunders to lead off the fourth, and Robinson Cano got the Mariners first hit with a one-out, run-scoring double. Harrison gave up another single and a walk to load the bases with two outs before Seagers strikeout. Harrison gave up another run in the sixth when Cano singled and later scored on Harrisons wild pitch to cut the Rangers lead to 5-2. Seattle starter Brandon Maurer was knocked out in the fourth inning after giving up five runs on seven hits, but the Mariners bullpen -- Seattle used six pitchers on the day -- gave up just one hit the rest of the way. "They saved us," McClendon said. "Its hard to win games when your bullpen is giving you four, five innings. Its hard to win, and they shut it down. They threw up zeros." NOTES: McClendon gave his usual Nos. 1 and 2 hitters -- OF Abraham Almonte and SS Brad Miller -- the day off. Both players have been struggling offensively, with Almonte hitting .204 and Miller .174. "Well give them both some time off and hopefully theyll bounce back," McClendon said. ... Texas optioned IF Luis Sardinas to Double-A Frisco before the game. There had been speculation the Rangers would place OF Shin-Soo Choo, who hasnt played since his hurting his left ankle at Oakland on Monday, on the DL to make room for Harrison. Washington said the Rangers are waiting to see if Choo will be able to play soon.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Numbers Game looks at the As getting Jon Lester from Boston, sending Yoenis Cespedes to the Red Sox along with a deal involving the As and the Minnesota Twins. The Athletics Get: LHP Jon Lester, LF Jonny Gomes, OF Sam Fuld and cash.
. There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee.
. The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said.
.com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week.
. - Free agent defensive end Will Smith has signed with the New England Patriots.MIAMI -- Following a memorable afternoons work, Milwaukee Brewers rookie Jimmy Nelson left Marlins Park with a souvenir baseball and a plane ticket for a trip back to the minors. Nelson earned his first career victory in his season debut Sunday, pitching 5 2-3 scoreless innings in a spot start to beat the Miami Marlins 7-1. The Brewers gave Nelson a game ball and sent him back to Triple-A Nashville, which was the plan before the game. "He was really impressive -- dominant stuff," teammate Ryan Braun said. "A guy whos that good, you know youll see him again soon." Rated the Brewers top prospect, Nelson was recalled to start for Yovani Gallardo, who is nursing a sore left ankle. Nelson allowed five hits and three walks, but Miami went 0 for 7 against the 6-foot-5 right-hander with runners in scoring position. "Hes got really good stuff," manager Ron Roenicke said. "He let a lot of balls get away from him, but he made some great pitches when he needed to and threw some great sliders. With him its just going to be a matter of trying to command the ball, and not let so many balls get up and away from him." It helped the rookie that he had a 5-0 lead before taking the mound in the second inning. Braun led the way with four hits, including a double and a triple. The Brewers slugger, who has been nursing a sore right side, came into the game 5 for 27 on their trip. Jonathan Lucroy had two doubles and a triple to hike his average to .331. Khris Davis doubled twice for the Brewers, who totalled 14 hits, seven for extra bases. Marcell Ozuna broke up the shutout by hitting his ninth homer in the ninth off Francisco Rodriguez. Miamis Randy Wolf (0-1) made his first start since September 2012 and was treated harshly. The 37-year-old left-hander, who is trying to come back from the second Tommy John surgery of his career, gave up nine hits and six runs -- four earned -- in five innings. "This is not the first time Ive had a bad game," Wolf said. "The only thing I can take out of this game is that things got better as the game went on." Wolf was filling in for ace Jose Fernandez, siidelined earlier this month by a season-ending elbow injury.dddddddddddd NL Central leader Milwaukee won two of three games in the series and improved to 18-6 against the Marlins since the start of 2011. The Brewers went 4-6 on their longest trip of the season. Miami fell to 20-8 at Marlins Park, still the best home record in the majors. Nelson hit 94 mph on the radar gun and was at his best pitching from the stretch. He loaded the bases in the fifth but escaped by retiring Derek Dietrich and Giancarlo Stanton. "I think it was a classic case of being effectively wild," the Marlins Casey McGehee said. "It was kind of a weird outing. He was giving the appearance that he was all over the place, but then when he was in the zone he wasnt in the fat part of the plate. His stuff was certainly there. Theres a lot to like about the kid." Nelson twice struck out Stanton, the major-league RBI leader. But the rookie wasnt too impressed with himself. "I battled myself mechanically all day," Nelson said. "I didnt have my best stuff. But youre not going to be at your best every time out. This is good experience. You remember the good and the bad, build off that and build confidence, and hopefully next time up get deeper into games." Gallardo is scheduled to rejoin the rotation and start Wednesday against Baltimore. Before Nelsons season debut, the Brewers were the only NL team to use just five starting pitchers this season, and hell return to standby status. "We like our guys," Roenicke said, "but if something happens with an injury, we feel really good about bringing him back." Notes: INF Irving Falu will be recalled from Nashville to take Nelsons roster spot. ... The Marlins had two infield hits to increase their season total to 59, most in the majors. ... Miami will begin a three-game series Monday at Washington, with RHP Nathan Eovaldi (3-2, 3.41) scheduled to start against RHP Tanner Roark (3-2, 3.42). ... The Brewers return home to begin a three-game series Monday against Baltimore, with RHP Kyle Lohse (6-1, 2.67) scheduled to face RHP Chris Tillman (4-2, 4.21). ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Mar Set 17, 2019 2:33 am da zmassimo
da Energia, Chimica, Minerali, Fisica, Scientifico, Elettronica, Meccanica, Idraulica, Riciclaggi, Fai da te, Riparazioni. Rischi e pericoli relativi a SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 16, 2019 11:48 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: