Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Juan Nicasio took the pressure off a Rockies line
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:47 am    Oggetto: Important Canadas Kelsey Rocque edged South Korea
Descrizione: CHICAGO BEARS. Maglie sportive ANTHONY MILLER JERSEY 17

FLIMS, Switzerland - Canadas Kelsey Rocque edged South Koreas Kyeong-Ae Kim 7-6 to advance to the womens final at the world junior curling championship Monday. Canada and South Korea played in the Page 1-2 playoff game. South Korea will now face Sweden in the semifinal. Rocque, of Edmonton, finished tied with South Korea atop the overall standings with identical 7-2 records. But the Koreans earned first after beating Canada 8-6 during the round robin. "Its amazing. Its unexplainable right now, its so exciting," said Rocque following her win. "We really just wanted to come here and hopefully medal. "Now that were guaranteed one, we are so excited. Hopefully the gold but well be happy either way. I blinked and that game was over. It was a really fast-paced game with a lot of good shotmaking. It was an exciting game to play in." Canada led 5-4 after eight ends but got into trouble in the ninth when Rocque slid wide on a draw that allowed South Korea to steal two. But in the 10th end, Rocque faced a draw for two and the win and this time made the shot. "Im just so proud of the girls, theyve played so well," Rocque said. "We wanted this so badly, its awesome and were glad all the hard work is finally paying off." Winnipegs Braden Calvert takes on Switzerland in the mens Page 3 versus 4 contest Tuesday. The Canadians finished third with a 6-3 record.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said.
. The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night.
. The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player.
. Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night.
. Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void.HONOLULU -- Sang-Moon Bae got off to a great start in pristine conditions along the shores of Oahu. Chris Kirk had an ideal finish. They were together all Thursday morning, playing in the same group at the Sony Open and taking the top two spots on the leaderboard after the opening round at Waialae Country Club. Bae played bogey-free of a 7-under 63. Kirk shot 29 on the back nine at Waialae, including an eagle on the last hole, for a 64. Ryan Palmer, coming off a week vacation in Maui, birdied the last two holes for a 65. Brian Stuard made eight birdies in his round of 65. Those were the best scores in the afternoon, when a full day of sunshine made the course play faster. Bae and Kirk provided plenty of excitement in one group. They had a better-ball score of 56. There were only five holes where both of them had to settle for par. "He was off to a great start," Kirk said. "At one point he was 4-under and I was still 2-over. It took some catching up for me on the back nine. But its always nice to see putts falling." Retief Goosen, finally feeling better after missing another big chunk of the year with back problems, slept awkwardly on his neck and was sore during the pro-am. That apparently healed quickly. He was in the group at 66 with Harris English, Jimmy Walker and John Daly. Kapalua winner Zach Johnson opened with two bogeys before he settled into a 68. Jordan Spieth, who finished one shot behind Johnson last week in the Tournament of Champions, reached 3-under through 10 holes until he was slowed by a three-putt bogey from 20 feet on No. 12. That was the start of three bogeys in four holes, and the 20-year-old Texan had to settle for a 70. There are not two courses 100 miles apart in the same state on consecutive weeks on the PGA Tour any more different. Kapalua was built on the side of a mountain, with severe grain in the greens and massive changes in elevation. Waialae is flat, tight and tree-lined with small greens. "I think I played well last week, but really tough greens," Bae said. "Very hard to read. I couldnt read any right-to-left putts -- any putts -- so I missed a lot of puts last week. But this course is more shorter than last week, so easy read, and I can make good speed, too." Bae opened with a 7-iron to 3 feet on the opening hole, made a 25-footer for birdie on No. 3 and didntt miss a green until the 13th hole.dddddddddddd. He hit wedge to 15 feet to save par, and picked up his seventh and final birdie on the next hole. Kirk had reason to believe this wasnt going to be his day when his ball got stuck in a tree on the sixth hole and he had to scramble for bogey, already 2 over. But a shot into tap-in range on the eighth hole sent him on his way, and an eagle brought him within one shot of Bae after the opening round. Palmer won the Sony Open four years ago. He spent the last month working on his upper-body fitness, and then took a big vacation. He took his family to Disneyland, followed by a week on Maui before it was time to get to work. "I need to play good to pay for the trip," he said. He was at his best on two of the toughest par 3s, hitting 6-iron to 2 feet on No. 4 and a 7-iron to pin-high on the 17th and making an 18-foot birdie putt. Masters champion Adam Scott, with pro surfer Benji Weatherley filling in as his caddie, birdied his last two holes for a 67. Its not a bad start, but in these conditions, Scott realizes it needs to be better. Daly can only hope this isnt just a false start. He had surgery on his elbow last summer, and hopes that his injuries are behind him. He made five birdies for a 66. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., shot a 2-under 68. Ottawas Brad Fritsch is another shot back at 1-under 69. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., had a 3-over 73. Bae, who won his first PGA Tour event last year at the Byron Nelson Championship, is coming up on three straight weeks in Hawaii. It was too cold in South Korea to practice, so he came to the islands on Dec. 20 to practice and relax on the beach for two weeks before the Tournament of Champions. He played Waialae about three or four times, and feels like he knows the course better. "I practiced a little bit and I had fun," he said. "Go to beach, go swim, everything. I like it here." DIVOTS: Shawn Stefani was the first alternate but chose not to come across the ocean with no guarantee of getting in. Just his luck, Hideki Matsuyama withdrew with a wrist injury on Wednesday. He was replaced by Robert Streb, who earlier in the week missed out on Monday qualifying. ... Daly said he expects to play with Kid Rock at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. ... The course played to an average score of 69.97.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Spostato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:47 pm da zmassimo
da TEOLOGIA. Realtà sulle Religioni, Dio, Gesù, Madonna, Demonio e Angeli. Credo: Bibbia, altri Testi Sacri, Miracoli. Papi e Santi. Apocalisse prevista a POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:47 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:52 am    Oggetto:  Maple Leafs have avoided arbitration with restri
Descrizione:

The Toronto Maple Leafs have avoided arbitration with restricted free agent defenceman Cody Franson. Toronto reached an agreement on a $3.3 million one-year contract with the 26-year-old defenceman. In 79 games with the Leafs in 2013-14, Franson scored five goals and 28 assists. He made $2 million on his last contract. This marks the third consecutive one-year deal Franson has signed with the Leafs since being acquired via trade from the Nashville Predators in 2011. Originally selected in the third round (79th overall) of the 2005 NHL Entry Draft by the Predators, Franson has scored 28 goals and added 105 assists in 322 career games with Nashville and Toronto. The Leafs acquired Franson from the Predators along with Matthew Lombardi in exchange for Brett Lebda, Robert Slaney and a conditional draft pick.
.com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames.
. The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5).
.9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins.
. Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract.
. -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights.SUNDERLAND, England -- Sunderland was left facing a bleak Christmas after its must-win clash with Norwich in the Premier League ended 0-0 Saturday. The Black Cats, who ejected Chelsea from the League Cup midweek to book a place in the semifinals, are stuck at the bottom of the league table, three points behind Fulham and Crystal Palace. Sunderland has now won just four of its last 32 league games, with just 10 points from the opening 17 fixtures of the season.dddddddddddd Norwich has 19 from 17. Sunderland defender Wes Brown, sent off in stoppage time for a foul on substitute Ricky van Wolfswinkel, came closest to a winner at the Stadium of Light when he hit the outside of the post with a 57th-minute header.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:44 pm da zmassimo
da TEOLOGIA. Realtà sulle Religioni, Dio, Gesù, Madonna, Demonio e Angeli. Credo: Bibbia, altri Testi Sacri, Miracoli. Papi e Santi. Apocalisse prevista a POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 7:42 am    Oggetto:  battle Raymond van Barneveld during tonigh
Descrizione:

Adrian Lewis will battle Raymond van Barneveld during tonights second round matches at the World Grand Prix in Dublin, live on Sky Sports. Third seed Lewis takes on Barney at the Citywest Hotel and both men will have noticed the early departure of title contender Phil Taylor following his surprise defeat to Steve West on Monday evening. Tuesdays Order of Play Terry Jenkins v Benito van de Pas Stephen Bunting v Kim Huybrechts Gary Anderson (2) v Kyle Anderson Adrian Lewis v Raymond van Barneveld Jackpot started his campaign with an impressive 2-1 win over Jelle Klaasen, while Barney displayed his finishing power with a 156 on the bullseye during his opening 2-0 victory over Mervyn King. The pair also played each other in last years tournament, with Lewis claiming a first-round win, and the Stoke man also defeated Van Barneveld 6-3 in the semi-finals of the World Darts Championship in January. Van Barneveld beat Mervyn King to reach round two the World Grand Prix Second seed Gary Anderson returns to action against Kyle Anderson as the Scotsman continues his pursuit of a first ever title in the tournament.The Flying Scotsman has never progressed past the semi-finals, but was rarely troubled in a first round 2-0 win over Jamie Caven. Jackpot Lewis completed this 157 checkout on the way to beating Jelle Klaasen in round one of the World Grand Prix Earlier in the night, Benito van de Pas will kick-off the action against Terry The Bull Jenkins and Kim Huybrechts then takes on Stephen The Bullet Bunting. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Watch tonights second round matches at the World Grand Prix from 7pm on Sky Sports 1.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Second Round Draw Top Half Michael van Gerwen (1) v James Wilson Alan Norris v Simon Whitlock Brendan Dolan v Dave Chisnall Steve West v Daryl Gurney Bottom Half Gary Anderson (2) v Kyle Anderson Stephen Bunting v Kim Huybrechts Terry Jenkins v Benito van de Pas Adrian Lewis (3) v Raymond van Barneveld Also See: Taylor dumped out by West Sky Bets darts odds Thornton, Wade fall early On Sky TV
. He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field.
. Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70.
. The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward.
. Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St.
.“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece.MINNEAPOLIS -- Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldnt hide the disappointment. He was sure his Minnesota Timberwolves were going to respond in the season finale, finishing a year of unmet expectations on a high note against the lowly Utah Jazz. Instead, one of the most respected coaches of his generation watched his team deliver a lacklustre performance that in no way resembled the precise, sophisticated game Adelman has been known for over the last quarter century. Trey Burke scored a career-high 32 points to go with nine assists and seven rebounds and the Jazz avoided the worst record since moving to Utah 35 years ago with a 136-130 double overtime victory over the Timberwolves on Wednesday night. "Just disappointed," a crestfallen Adelman said. "I really thought we were going to win this game. I thought wed come out and play a lot harder, with more energy, and it didnt happen." Gordon Hayward had 23 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, and Derrick Favours added 21 points and 12 boards for the Jazz (25-57), who would have tied the worst record since the team relocated in 1979 with a loss. They also snapped a five-game losing streak and won for just the fourth time in their last 25 games. "Its way better than going out in defeat," Burke said. "Obviously, it doesnt mean much, but its our job. Like Coach (Tyrone) Corbin said, Every time you step on the court, you represent yourself and you want to put on a good showing. I think we did that." Kevin Martin scored 36 points for the Timberwolves (40-42), who missed a chance to finish with their first non-losing record since 2005. Kevin Love scored 19 points on 4-for-15 shooting in what could be Adelmans last game as an NBA coach. The Jazz were cruising with a 19-point lead in the first quarter and a 13-point lead with 10 minutes to play. But Martin scored 14 of his points in the last 5:35 of the game to bring the Wolves roaring back. His free throws with 57 seconds to play tied the game at 107, and Love missed a step-back jumper at the buzzer that would have won it. Jeremy Evans had a career-high 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Jazz and Burke drilled a 3-pointer with one minute to play in double overtime for a 130-125 lead. The Wolves allowed the Jazz to shoot 49 per cent, missed 12 free throws, and Lovee, who also had 10 rebounds and nine assists, was 1 for 9 from 3-point range.dddddddddddd "If this was coachs last hurrah, its very disappointing," Martin said. "When you dont show up the first three quarters, thats what happens." Adelmans contract has a mutual option for next season. The 67-year-old coach resisted several opportunities to reveal his plans, only saying he would meet with owner Glen Taylor and President Flip Saunders, likely on Thursday, to come to a conclusion. It is widely expected that Adelman will not return. "Ive been doing this a long time and I will say this, every year it does get harder," Adelman said. "The travel gets hard. You always evaluate it every year as you go through. But you also understand you have a job that people would die for and Ive been lucky to have the job for over 20 years. Ive got to really look at it and evaluate and talk to everybody." Things are just as murky for Corbin in Utah. He completed his fourth season on the bench and has presided over a massive rebuild that hasnt given him much of a chance to pile up victories. The Jazz lost 21 of their last 25 games of the season and their fans were worried more about Utahs lottery chances than anything else. A loss wouldve left the Jazz with the fourth-worst record in the league. But because they won and Boston lost, the Jazz are tied with the Celtics, which will bring a coin flip tie-breaker before the draft lottery is held to determine who will have the greater chance to move up. The Jazz certainly didnt play to lose on Wednesday night. "Its a positive note to go out on, we got a lot of room to grow though, and we got to make sure we understand what gave us a chance to win tonight, thats staying together, working hard together, making sure were focused on the attention to details," Corbin said. NOTES: Hayward finished the season as the second player in Jazz history to average at least 16 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists in a season, joining Pete Maravich. ... Jazz C Enes Kanter sat out with right quadriceps tendinitis. ... Wolves G J.J. Barea missed the game with back spasms. ... Love crossed the 2,000-point threshold for the first time in his career with a pair of free throws late in the second quarter. He became the first player in NBA history with at least 2,000 points, 900 rebounds and 100 3-pointers in one season.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:45 pm da zmassimo
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 7:48 am    Oggetto:  Brazil concludes with Ecuador and Hondur
Descrizione:

Fridays action from Brazil concludes with Ecuador and Honduras both looking for their first win at the 2014 World Cup. Listen to Ecuador vs. Honduras LIVE at 6pm et/3pm pt on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto and TEAM 1410 Vancouver. Ecuador and Honduras will both be aiming to bounce back after suffering defeats in their respective World Cup openers in Group E play at the Arena da Baixada on Friday. Both sides enter the match without a point, but the two teams arrived at that destination in very different ways. Ecuadors 2-1 defeat to Switzerland came on a stoppage-time winner from Swiss substitute Haris Seferovic, while Honduras was hammered 3-0 by France and had Wilson Palacios sent off in the first half. There is no room for error for either team in this game as the loser would be eliminated, and both must pick themselves up after tough defeats to open the competition. Ecuador took the lead in the contest in the 22nd minute through a goal from Enner Valencia as he headed home a free kick. But Switzerland made the most of a set-piece chance of its own and equalized early in the second half courtesy of Admir Mehmedi. The match was there for the taking for either side in the second half, but just when Ecuador seemed to be pressing for the winner, Switzerland hit on a counter attack in the dying minutes to snatch the win on a well-worked piece of play that resulted in Seferovic slamming home the winner from close range. "It was an intense and evenly-matched game. Weve seen both teams perform to the best of their ability," said Ecuador head coach Reinaldo Rueda, "We seemed to have the game under control, but what use is that if you end up losing? But thats football, although we didnt deserve to lose. Both teams went looking for the win. We have to get this defeat out of our heads and get ready to face two very strong opponents." That first opponent, Honduras, was soundly beaten by France through two goals from Karim Benzema and an own goal that brought goal-line technology into play. Benzema converted from the penalty spot shortly before halftime to put France into the lead, while Honduras entered the break with 10 men after Palacios received a second yellow card. At that point it was mostly about damage control for head coach Luis Fernando Suarez and his team, although he watched France add another goal in the 48th minute when a shot from Benzema struck the post and was deflected into his own net by goalkeeper Noel Valladares. Benzema then capped the match with another tally 18 minutes from time, leaving Suarez to hope that his side can learn from the defeat and move forward. "It was a tough match, and they came through it better than we did," Suarez said. "Weve got no regrets; they were simply better than us on the day. There are certain aspects that well need to improve ahead of our next game. Its difficult to overcome a team thats already up by a goal and is capable of holding on to the ball so well. Well need to retain the lessons we learned today." Honduras is still searching for its first win at a World Cup, while Ecuador can give itself a chance at reaching the round of 16 for the second time with three points on Friday.
. The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904.
. Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night.
.The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court.
. Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf.
. The person, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the confidential nature of the search, confirmed reports by several media outlets. The interview took place in Southern California on Monday.Matt Niskanen has decided to hit the open market on July 1. Niskanens agent, Neil Sheehy, tweeted on Thursday that the defenceman had spoken to the Pittsburgh Penguins and informed the team he would test the free agent market. The 27-year-old scored 10 goals and added 36 assists for a career-high 46 points with the Pittsburgh Penguins last season. He added two goals and seven assists in 13 playoff games. This past season marked the final year on a two-year pact he signed with the Penguins prior to the 2012-13 season worth an average annual value of $2.dddddddddddd.3 million. Originally drafted by the Dallas Stars in the first round (28th overall) of the 2005 NHL Entry Draft, the Penguins acquired Niskanen in the same trade that brought James Neal to Pittsburgh. In 491 career games with the Penguins and Stars, Niskanen has scored 35 goals and 132 assists with a plus-39 rating.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 5:45 pm da zmassimo
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 23, 2019 8:10 am    Oggetto: Beark ! Michael Laudrup was fired as Swansea manager on
Descrizione: Indumenti sportivi (generici)

LONDON -- Michael Laudrup was fired as Swansea manager on Tuesday, paying the price for a slump in the year since delivering the south Wales clubs first major trophy. The Dane is leaving the Premier League club after 20 months, having signed a new contract in March 2013 after being linked with leading clubs following his teams triumph in the League Cup. Now, though, Swansea is 12th in the standings but just two points above the relegation zone, prompting the 49-year-old Laudrups dismissal. "It is a decision we have taken reluctantly," chairman Huw Jenkins said. "But its a decision made in the best interests of Swansea City Football Club and our supporters. It is the first time in nearly 10 years that the club has parted with a manager in this way, but we had to remove the constant uncertainty surrounding the club and Michaels long-term future with us." Garry Monk, the 34-year-old defender who has been out injured since September, will replace Laudrup, alongside current first team coach Alan Curtis, "for the foreseeable future," Swansea said. Like Laudrup, two possible contenders for the job on a full-time basis are former Barcelona players who advocate the type of passing game favoured by Swansea; Oscar Garcia, who currently manages second-tier club Brighton, and Luis Enrique, who is in his first season as coach of Celta Vigo. Swanseas next game is the south Wales derby against fierce rival Cardiff at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday. "After thinking long and hard about the best way forward, I felt it was unlikely we would achieve a stable environment at the club (with Laudrup) to allow us to get back to basics and produce the performance levels that have served Swansea City so well over the last few years," Jenkins said. "Now we need to put that uncertainty behind us and move forward as a united football club on all fronts." For Laudrup, whose fortunes have rapidly plummeted since the League Cup success last February, it is the latest setback in a mixed managerial career for the former forward following a successful playing career that took in both Barcelona and Real Madrid. After winning the league and cup in Denmark with Brondby, he guided Getafe to the final of the Copa del Rey -- where they lost to Sevilla -- in his one season with the unheralded Spanish club. Next came a troubled year in Russia with Spartak Moscow before returning to Spain with Mallorca, where he soon fell out with the owners. It was at Swansea where his profile soared, building on the work of predecessor Brendan Rodgers and initially establishing the team as a fixture in the Premier Leagues top 10 with its attractive passing game. But since beating lowly Bradford in the cup final, Swansea has won just eight of out 35 Premier League games across the two seasons and there have been continuous reports about a rift with the hierarchy.
. Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U.
.J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets.
. Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier.
. And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN.
. The 28-year-old from Rochester, Alta., was selected by the Redblacks from the Saskatchewan Roughriders roster in the 2013 CFL Expansion Draft.HAINAN ISLAND, China - Jessica Korda birdied five of the first eight holes Thursday and finished with a 6-under 66 to take the first-round lead in the Blue Bay LPGA.It was really nice, Korda said. I was hitting the ball pretty good and then I made some long putts, as well, off the green. I guess the putter was just hot on the front nine, so I took advantage of it.The 21-year-old American, a two-time winner this season, birdied the first three holes and added birdies on No. 6, 8 and 14 in her bogey-free round in the inaugural event at Jian Lake Blue Bay.Its amazing here, Korda said. Its the Hawaii of China. The course is in great shape.She made a 65-foot par putt on the par-4 10th.Highlight was No. 10, Korda said. Hit my drive way out right. Didnt hit in the fairway. Then didnt have the right club and the wind took it and I made the putt from across the whole green, from the back of the green to the front of the green.Michelle Wie and Chinese star Shanshan Feng were a stroke back long with American Brittany Lang, South Africas Lee-Anne Pace, Englands Jodi Ewart-Shadoff and Germanys Caroline Masson.Wie tied for fifth last week in South Korea in her first start since withdrawing from Evian in September after reinjuring a stress reaction in her right hand.It was fun, because I feel like the ball kind of sits up with this ttype of grass and I felt like I was hitting flop shots all day, Wie said.dddddddddddd. It was kind of fun. I was just blasting them away. Definitely, you have to hit to the right parts.Wie made an 8-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole that nearly circled the cup before dropping.It felt really good. I missed a short one for birdie on 15, Wie said. Missed a couple of birdie chances coming in. It always feels good when the ball kind of circles the hole 360 and ends up going in. It was a fun round today.Pace is coming off a playoff victory in Ladies European Tours South African Womens Open.Third-ranked Lydia Ko had a 69.Danielle Kang won a Buick LaCrosse with a hole-in-one on the 155-yard 17th. It was her second ace in competition this season, third overall this year and seventh in her life. She shot 68.I was pretty pumped, Kang said. My caddie had to tell me to calm down.Top-ranked Stacy Lewis and No. 2 Inbee Park are skipping the tournament.Park will take the No. 1 spot from Lewis on Monday. Lewis has held the top position for 21 weeks. She moved to No. 1 on June 2 following her victory in the ShopRite LPGA Classic. Before that, Park was No. 1 for 59 weeks.The tournament is the fourth stop on the six-tournament Asian Swing. The LPGA Taiwan Championship is next week, followed by the Mizuno Classic in Japan.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:09 am    Oggetto:  SportsCentres Year In Review on Christmas Eve,
Descrizione:

Leading up to SportsCentres Year In Review on Christmas Eve, TSN and TSN.ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Patriots Day is traditionally a big day in Boston - a holiday Monday with the Marathon in the morning and a Red Sox matinee. Its truly a day when the city takes centre stage. But the 2013 Marathon put the eyes of the world on Boston for horrifying and nearly unthinkable reasons. At 2:49pm et on Apr. 15 - two hours after the winners had crossed the finish line but a time when more than 5,000 runners were still on the course – two blasts shook the city. Two bombs, placed 190 metres apart just before the finish line, went off killing three people and injuring nearly 300 others. It put Boston at a standstill, as the incident and the aftermath became a global focal point. A city-wide manhunt ensued to find the culprits, shutting down the city and postponing a game at TD Garden between the Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators. The city came together to aid its own recovery in the aftermath of both the bombings and the manhunt, rallying around the mantra of Boston Strong. The city no longer wanted to live in fear of terrorist threats and preferred to rally around images like a flexing David Ortiz standing on second base at Fenway Park. And Bostons teams responded in kind. The Bruins mounted a comeback for the ages after nearly allowing the Toronto Maple Leafs to erase a 3-1 series deficit in the opening round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Facing exhaustion in their 13th game in 24 days and down three goals with just 11 minutes remaining in Game 7, the Bruins rallied. They would prevail over the Leafs, then the Rangers, then Sidney Crosby and the Penguins before taking the Chicago Blackhawks to six games in a losing Cup Final effort. While their quest would fall short, the Red Sox would pick up where the Bruins left off. The Sox would go on a seven-game win streak starting on Apr. 15, forming the foundation for a strong regular season that saw them win their first American League East title in six seasons. They would complete the narrative in October, beating the St. Louis Cardinals in six games to claim their third World Series championship in 10 seasons.
. Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final.
. However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night.
. -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow.
. There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee.
. -- Andy Granatelli, the former CEO of STP motor oil company who made a mark on motorsports as a car owner, innovator and entrepreneur, has died. NEW YORK -- A couple of months before Serena Williams capped her dominant run to a third consecutive U.S. Open championship and 18th major singles title Sunday night, she sat down with coach Patrick Mouratoglou to decipher why the season had been such a struggle by her standards. At the time, Williams was coming off a third-round loss at Wimbledon, which followed a second-round loss at the French Open, which followed a fourth-round loss at the Australian Open -- and, when Grand Slam success defines a legacy, that simply wouldnt do. The quest to match Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova at 18 was weighing on her. "It was definitely on my shoulders," Williams could acknowledge after that burden was gone. "It was definitely like, Oh, get there. Get there. Get there." She knew, of course, there was one more big event left in 2014, and a finite amount of time to turn things around before heading to Flushing Meadows. In some ways starting from scratch, Williams regrouped and stopped her mini-slump, never dropping more than three games in any set, including a 6-3, 6-3 victory over close friend Caroline Wozniacki in Sundays final. "When Serena is on her game," said the 10th-seeded Wozniacki, who admitted she was nervous in her second Grand Slam title match, "theres not much we can do." Williams matched Everts total of six U.S. Opens and became the first woman to win three in a row since Everts four-title run from 1975-78. Add in Williams five titles apiece at Wimbledon and the Australian Open, plus two at the French Open, and only three players have more Slams: Margaret Court with 24, Steffi Graf with 22, and Helen Wills Moody with 19. Ranked and seeded No. 1, Williams let Wozniacki keep things competitive for about five games but wound up compiling a hard-to-believe 29-4 edge in winners. Until a cross-court backhand in the final game, the only winners registered by Wozniacki came on aces. When it was over, Williams dropped to her back behind the baseline, covering her hands with her face. Her first major trophy also came in New York, in 1999, when she was 17. This time, Williams earned $4 million, a record in tennis -- $3 million for the title, plus a $1 million bonus for having had the best results during the North American summer hard-court circuit. A few weeks shy of her 33rd birthday, making the American the oldest major champion since Navratilovaa was 33 at Wimbledon in 1990, Williams powered this way and that in her black-and-pink hightops.dddddddddddd Wozniacki is the one training for the New York City Marathon, but she was tuckered out by the end. Wozniacki may as well have been an extra in this Williams highlight reel. Points were directed by Williams, via serves that reached 120 mph (194 kph), forceful returns that backed Wozniacki into a corner when not producing outright winners, unreachable groundstrokes or the occasional volley. "From a different planet," said Wozniackis father, Piotr, who also coaches her. "Come on, theres no chance." Yes, this was all about Williams. At times, it felt as if Wozniacki were there because, well, someone needed to be on the opposite side of the net. Theyve been pals for years, and they hung out together in Miami -- heading to the beach, watching an NBA playoff game -- after both lost early at the French Open in May. Wozniacki says Williams helped her get over the end of her engagement to golf star Rory McIlroy. Williams said she planned to invite Wozniacki along for Sunday nights championship celebration. "Were both going to do anything possible to win the match," said Wozniacki, a 24-year-old from Denmark who reached No. 1 in the rankings in 2010, a year after losing to Kim Clijsters in the U.S. Open final. "After the match, were friends again." Mouratoglou noted the obvious: It didnt matter one bit to Williams who she was facing. "Yeah, theyre friends," the coach said, "but on the other side, believe me, Serena has zero friends." The last time she was at a major, Williams followed her early Wimbledon singles exit with an odd episode in doubles, appearing disoriented and quitting after three games because of what she called a "bug." "After Wimbledon, I was just so disappointed," Williams said. "I also realized I just needed to relax a little more. I put a lot of pressure on myself. I dont have to put pressure on myself." When she met with Mouratoglou after Wimbledon to discuss how to proceed, he recalled Sunday, "She coached me. She told me, Look, you are a guy who likes challenges. I am so low. You should be motivated by that." Since that chat in Paris, Williams has won 19 of 20 matches and three titles. Only one number mattered to her Sunday night, though: 18.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:47 am da zmassimo
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:11 am    Oggetto:  Guard Wayne Ellington has signed with
Descrizione:

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Guard Wayne Ellington has signed with the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers announced the deal Monday, one week before training camp opens. Ellington is a five-year NBA veteran who has played for Minnesota, Memphis, Cleveland and Dallas. He is averaging 6.4 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.0 assists over 312 career games. The North Carolina product averaged career-bests in shooting percentage (.437) and 3-point percentage (.424) for the Mavericks last year, appearing in the playoffs for the first time. Los Angeles has 14 players under contract for training camp. The Lakers missed the playoffs last season for just the third time in 38 years, finishing with their worst winning percentage in more than a half-century.
. Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third.
. For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news. LeBron James scored the last of his 32 points on a layup that put Miami up for good with 11.
. - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action.
.com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday.
. Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in.Brisbane, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Top-seeded Roger Federer recorded the 1,000th win of his ATP career in a victory over Milos Raonic in Sundays final at the season-opening Brisbane International. The 17-time Grand Slam champion became just the third man in history to record 1,000 wins as he joined retired greats Jimmy Connors (1,253) and Ivan Lendl (1,071). It wasnt easy for Federer on Sunday, as hee won the first set but then lost in a tiebreak to the third-seeded Raonic.dddddddddddd In the third set, Federer broke Raonics serve to record the 6-4, 6-7 (2-7), 6-4 victory. The 33-year-old Federer improved to 8-1 against the 24-year-old Canadian in winning his 83rd career ATP singles title. Brisbane serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open, which will begin Jan. 19 in Melbourne.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:13 am    Oggetto:  Randall Cobb keeps finding the end zone fo
Descrizione:

GREEN BAY, Wis. - Randall Cobb keeps finding the end zone for the Green Bay Packers. Soon enough, it could lead to a big payday.The fourth-year receiver is in the last season of his rookie contract after being drafted in 2011. He loves Green Bay and shows no letup in proving he can be a playmaker catching passes from Aaron Rodgers.Cobb, who has nine touchdowns in eight games to lead NFL receivers, said he doesnt think about his contract status. The Packers dont seem too worried, either.I guess well have to wait and see, Cobb said Thursday when asked whether he was setting himself up nicely for a future deal.A few lockers away, fellow receiver Jordy Nelson let out a hearty laugh.Nelson signed a $39 million, four-year extension on the first day of training camp in July. He has been worth every penny so far, with 50 catches for 737 yards and six touchdowns as Rodgers top target in Green Bays up-tempo attack.Cobb has been nearly as productive with 40 catches and 578 yards. Always a threat in space, Cobb has also developed a knack for making plays in tight quarters in the red zone.Rodgers said its all about finding the right matchups.Jordy and Randall have had a lot of targets go their way. Theyve been open a lot, Rodgers said. Weve kind of manipulated some formations to try to get them in the ... first or second spot as far as the progression goes.Cobb was especially hard on himself after Green Bays 19-7 loss on Sept. 21 at Detroit, which dropped the Packers to 1-2. He was held without a score on three catches for 29 yards.He has been a regular in the end zone ever since, with six touchdowns in the last five games. He has 26 catches for 452 yards during that five-game stretch.He brings that blue-collar, workmanlike attitude when he goes out on the practice field and tries to make the most out of each and every opportunity, receivers coach Edgar Bennett said. The thing I really love about him also is the fact that good is not enough. He wants to be great, and he works at it.Especially against Sundays opponent, the Chicago Bears. In his last three games against Green Bays division rival, Cobb has 15 catches for 283 yards and four touchdowns.Cobb had seven grabs for 113 yards and two scores in a 38-17 win over the Bears in September. In the 2013 regular-season finale in Chicago, Cobb had two scoring receptions, including a memorable 48-yarder from Rodgers on fourth down with 38 seconds left to help Green Bay win 33-28 and take the NFC North title.I dont know if we play at a higher level, but we have been more efficient here as of late against the Bears, Cobb said.But otherwise, no extra motivation against them — or at least thats what Cobb is letting on.I mean, its another game for me, Cobb said. I just continue to try to play the best I can to help this team out any way I can.Keep up the production and the Packers figure to be rewarding Cobb handsomely.NOTES: Starting guards Josh Sitton (toe) and T.J. Lang (ankle) missed practice again, though coach Mike McCarthy said he would feel very comfortable playing both veterans without practice time. Lang said he had some ligament and muscle damage, which made the injury more than a typical sprained left ankle. Thats obviously something you have to think about, is weigh the options and not getting better for the rest of the season and be kind of that 60-70 per cent, whatever it is, or just waiting a couple of weeks and being 80-90 per cent, Lang said. Thatd be my biggest fear is having a setback and missing a couple more weeks.__AP NFL website:
and
Genaro Armas at
. Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (6Cool on a packed leaderboard.
. "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again.
. -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats.
. Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night.
. -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season.NEW YORK -- Rangers forward Mats Zuccarello will be sidelined for a while because of the fracture he sustained in his left hand while playing for Norway in the Sochi Olympics. Zuccarello was evaluated back in New York, and diagnosed with a non-displaced fracture -- an injury that typically takes 3 to 4 weeks to heal -- the Rangers said Friday. The 26-year-old Zuccarello, New Yorks leading scorer this season with 43 points, will miss a weekk of practice time before the Rangers play Chicago on Thursday in their first game following the NHLs Olympic break.dddddddddddd He could be back in action during the second week of March. New York has nine games scheduled between Thursday and March 14. Zuccarello is tied for second on the team with 15 goals and he leads with 28 assists. Rangers defenceman Marc Staal also missed practice on Friday because of back spasms.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:23 am    Oggetto: Important American Association announced that Winnipeg
Descrizione: Giubbotti sportivi CRAWFORD 50

The American Association announced that Winnipeg Goldeyes outfielder Ray Sadler has been named the leagues Pointstreak Batter of the Week, for the week ending September 1. Sadler, 32, hit .478 (11-for-23) in six games last week and had multiple hits in five of the six contests. He also knocked out three home runs and racked up eight RBI. His best performance was Wednesday night against the St. Paul Saints when he went two-for-three with a double, a home run and four RBI. Since coming over from the Kansas City T-Bones earlier this season, the former Pittsburgh Pirate is hitting .313 with 11 home runs and 50 RBI in 58 games. This marks back-to-back weeks a member of the Goldeyes has won a weekly award. Matt Rusch was named the American Associations Pointstreak Pitcher of the Week last week. Winnipeg concludes its 2013 season tonight against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks. Game time is 7 p.m.
. - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday.
.com) - It may just be the right place and the right opponent for the Detroit Red Wings to snap their longest losing streak of the season.
. GQ Lundqvist quite well.Three rounds, and nearly two months later, will the Kings have the strength to reach the summit of the Empire State to claim the cup?Truer words have never been spoken.
. Fellow Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuain also had a brace for Napoli. And Samuel Etoo scored for his fourth different team. On a night of standout individual performances Wednesday, Schalke goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand had a game hell want to forget.
. The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes.SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. Cousins had another dominant first half with 23 points and seven rebounds, helping the Kings (3-1) take a 56-50 lead. In a victory over the Clippers on Monday, Cousins had 25 of his 31 points in the opening half. Cousins made 8 of 15 shots, 13 of 18 free throws, and three assists in 27 minutes. He didnt play in the final 15 minutes. Jimmer Fredette started for the Kings made five 3-pointers, scoring 21 of his 23 points in the secondd half.ddddddddddddBoth John Salmons and Greivis Vaquez had 10 points. Markieff Morris scored 15 points for the Suns (3-2), who opened the preseason with three straight victories. Marcin Gortat and Eric Bledsoe had 12 points apiece and Shannon Brown added 11. Suns point guard Goran Dragic was injured early in the third quarter. He was helped off the court and with a left ankle sprain and sat out the remainder of the game. Both teams are playing with rookie head coaches. Jeff Hornacek hopes to improve a Suns team that dropped 57 games a year ago, while Michael Malone inherits a Sacramento team that went 28-54 last season.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:45 am da zmassimo
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:28 am    Oggetto: Important A group decision for all of the cars powe
Descrizione: Giubbotti e maglie sportive senza maniche OKLAHOMA 00

TALLADEGA, Ala. -- A group decision for all of the cars powered by Earnhardt Childress engines to work together at Talladega Superspeedway proved the correct call in NASCARs new knockout qualifying format. Richard Childress Racing drivers and their affiliates swept the first three rows on the starting grid for Sundays race, with the pole going to Brian Scott, who will lead the field to the green flag in just his fifth career Sprint Cup Series start. "Who would have thought that, huh?" Scott asked after Saturdays qualifying session. Cars with ECR engines took six of the 12 spots in the third and final round of knockout qualifying, and they all waited patiently on pit road for someone to make a move. It came with roughly 2 minutes, 20 seconds remaining in the 5-minute session, when all 12 drivers made their way onto the track. Tony Stewart posted the fastest lap as he worked with the other three Stewart-Haas Racing drivers, and as the clock neared the final buzzer, it appeared the three-time NASCAR champion had the pole locked up. Then came the ECR pack of cars, with Ryan Newman leading, Scott somewhere in the middle and Paul Menard bringing up the rear. Team owner Childress had designated Newman as the driver to decide when the pack should go, and Menard was charged with pushing them along. Just as time expired, the entire group shot past Stewarts speed and moved to the top of the leaderboard. It was Scott on the pole, followed by Menard and then AJ Allmendinger, an RCR-affiliated driver. Casey Mears, also an affiliated driver, qualified fourth and was followed by Daytona 500 pole-sitter Austin Dillon and Newman. "It was just a great plan by RCR, getting all the RCR alliance cars working together," Allmendinger said. "We worked on that (in practice) and felt like we all had great speed. Ryan was the guinea pig for all of us and timed it right, and that last session, it was just basically who was going to wait the longest to go out there." It was the first time NASCAR has used its new knockout format on a restrictor-plate track in the Sprint Cup Series. Daytona 500 qualifying in February was done with traditional single-car runs. "The qualifying format, I think there are good tracks for it and bad tracks for it, and this is definitely a great track for it," Menard said. "We had a plan and we tried to stick to the plan as best we could. Ryan, we put the burden on him to decide when to go and where to go, and the rest of us held it in line. ECR top-six and RCR cars all up there is pretty exciting." Now Scott gets to show what hes made of on one of NASCARs fastest tracks. A Nationwide Series regular, hes got three previous starts this season and finished 25th in the Daytona 500. "Ive got that dreaded yellow (rookie) stripe on the bumper, and thats going to make people run away from me like the plague," Scott said of finding drafting partners on Sunday. Stewart wound up 12th in the final session after it appeared he had the pole locked up. SHR put all four of its cars in the final round, and Danica Patrick earned the highest starting spot at seventh. Joey Logano, meanwhile, failed to advance into the final round of qualifying for the first time this season. Hed made it through all three rounds in eight previous sessions. He qualified 16th. "Its not by a good car or not, its just by strategy," Logano said. "We put a lot of work and effort into keeping that streak alive. Its unfortunate."
.com) - They didnt meet in the regular season, so Sam Houston State might be saying it won the de facto title game between the two Southland Conference co-champions Saturday.
.com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town.
. Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League.
. Cavaliers shooting guard Craig Ehlo makes a solid play on the ball, but still Jordan hits the amazing shot.
. Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Maybe it was finally a sign of better things to come for slow-starting Columbus and youngster Ryan Johansen. A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. "Its a good feeling," Johansen said. "Were a little behind now. Weve just got to look at the good things here and move forward." The Blue Jackets entered 5-10 and only three points from the NHL cellar. But the offence came to life, tying a season high for goals. Brandon Dubinsky had a goal and two assists, matching his career best for points. Cam Atkinson and R.J. Umberger also scored for the Blue Jackets, who pulled away with three goals in the third period. James Wisniewski added an empty-net goal and an assist. Asked what was different about the third period, Columbus coach Todd Richards said his team just stayed the course. "I think we continued to play our game, which was the positive thing," he said. "We capitalized on our opportunities. A big power-play goal gave our team some confidence." The line of Dubinsky, Johansen and Atkinson led the way with seven points to end Columbus longest skid in two years. "I think we were just working off each other, getting in on the forecheck hard," Atkinson said. "As soon as we did that it seemed like they were turning the pucks over and we capitalized on our opportunities." Last seasons Vezina Trophy winner, Sergei Bobrovsky, who had struggled of late, played his second consecutive strong game. He made 24 saves and punctuated his performance with an assist on Wisniewskis goal. The Blue Jackets went 2 for 4 on the power play and now hit the road for seven of their next eight games, including a long-distance swing through Western Canada. "If it were to have gone the other way tonight it would be tough going into Washington and Boston on the road," Johansen said. "Now we have some momentum." Frans Nielsen and Thomas Hickey scored for the Islanders, handed their third loss in a row. New York has only two wins in its last seven games. Islanders coach Jack Capuano said there were some things he liked, and a lot he didnt. "Theyve got to figure it out," he said of his players. "Were not talking systems and structure. Were talking battle. We lost a battle on Atkinsons goal. We took a hit. Its a game of physicality and we responded the wrong way." To make matters worse, with Brian Strait, Luubomir Visnovsky and Cal Clutterbuck already out of action, Thomas Vanek sustained an upper-body injury on his first shift and played only 23 seconds in his sixth game since being acquired from Buffalo.dddddddddddd New York had one power play and has not scored a man-advantage goal in seven games, going 0 for 22. Evgeni Nabokov struggled controlling rebounds as the game went along. He stopped 24 of 28 shots and has allowed 17 goals in his last four games. With the score tied at 2, Travis Hamonic was whistled for slashing 15 seconds into the third period and Umberger scored his third goal 12 seconds later, redirecting Wisniewskis point shot. "Our penalty kill let us down again," Capuano said. Atkinson followed at 3:24 with his fourth, shovelling Johansens rebound over Nabokov, positioned too deep in his net. The two-goal cushion and mini offensive outburst for Columbus was a long time coming. Early in the second period, the Blue Jackets finally broke a 17-minute stretch without a shot on goal. Johansen soon followed with his fifth goal, scoring on a breakaway at 9:27 to make it 2-1 and give Columbus its first lead in about 310 minutes spanning six games. Johansen blocked Hickeys point shot and took off toward the Islanders net, with Dubinsky hitting him in stride. Johansen roofed a shot over Nabokovs glove. "I thought everybody was on the same page right from the start," Johansen said. "We were all working together." The lead only lasted 4 minutes, though. Hickey redeemed himself with his first goal of the season as the teams played four aside. He ripped a long-range shot that redirected off Johansens stick and past Bobrovsky. Columbus was outshot 9-2 in the first period despite having two power plays. But late in the first man advantage, Dubinsky flicked a backhander from the slot through traffic. The puck hit the left post, with the rebound bouncing off Nabokov and in at 6:25 for Dubinskys fourth. Nielsen scored his team-leading ninth to draw the Islanders even with 35 seconds left in the period. On the counter attack, Nielsen skated the distance along the right wing, cut to the high slot and ripped a shot that squeezed through Bobrovsky. "We just wanted to manage those grey areas," Johansen said. "A fast team like the Islanders, youve got to make sure youre managing the puck well." NOTES: The Blue Jackets are 11-1-4 all-time against the Islanders, including 7-0-2 at home. ... RW Marian Gaborik, without a goal in his last six games, hit the post early in the second period with Columbus on a power play. ... Hamonic played his 200th NHL game.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:45 am da zmassimo
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:31 am    Oggetto: Important Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is right here in the
Descrizione: SHOP MEXICO. Tute e maglie sportive (senza maniche) Raul Jimenez Jersey 9

Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is right here in the Game Changers studio to show us some brilliant keeping skills and answer our Game Changers’ questions. Theres more football with Kid Cams Manchester United theme this week.We go searching for Mini Mermaids in Yorkshire!Maidenbower Junior School takes on the All-Rounder and Game Changers News has all your latest sporting headlines.Plus theres still time to enter our Anki Overdrive Competition until midday on Monday 28th March - check it out on the website homepage!See Game Changers this week:Friday 5.30pm Sky Sports 5, Saturday 8am Sky Sports 1 & Sky 1 and On Demand.
. -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do.
. 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim.
. Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said.
. Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second.
. Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win.The Nashville Predators announced Monday that the club has signed free agent defenceman Anton Volchenkov to a one-year, $1 million contract. "Anton provides a strong veteran presence that will complement our young, talented defensive corps nicely," general manager David Poile said in a statement. "He is a physical, left-handed shooting defenseman who can match up with top-line forwards and effectively kill penalties." Volchenkov, 32, has played 650 NHL games for New Jersey and Ottawa, posting 126 points and 424 penalty minuttes.dddddddddddd Since 2005-06, the 6-1, 225-pound blueliner has the second-most blocked shots among all skaters (1,395) and the 10th-most hits among defencemen (1,313). Hes appeared in the playoffs seven times in 11 NHL seasons, advancing to the Stanley Cup Final on two occasions – in 2012 with New Jersey and 2007 with Ottawa. In 85 career postseason games, Volchenkov has 17 points and 58 penalty minutes. Ottawas first selection, 21st overall in 2000, Volchenkov is a two-time Olympian, representing Russia in 2006 and 2010.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Spostato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:44 am da zmassimo
Bellroll33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25, 2019 8:33 am    Oggetto: Important Discussed included the Buffalo Sabres general
Descrizione: RAMSEY 20. Maglie sportive, giubbotti, cappelli

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger gathered for the latest installment of Insider Trading and the topics discussed included the Buffalo Sabres general manager search, the resurfacing of former Toronto Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson, Team Canadas captain and the Edmonton Oilers asking price for Sam Gagner. Who will become the new general manager of the Buffalo Sabres? McKenzie: The very clear front-runner and Pat LaFontaines first choice is Ottawa Senators assistant general manager, Tim Murray. As of Tuesday evening, no formal offer had been made to Murray and no contract negotiations have taken place as of yet. However, it is clear LaFontaine would like Murray to be the guy. In related news, Boston Bruins assistant general manager Jim Bennings window of permission to talk to the Sabres expired Tuesday. He is now out of the picture, there are also other finalists that have been told they are no longer part of the mix. Right now it is headed toward Tim Murray, but there is no formal offer or contract negotiations taking place just yet. Who will become the GM of the Calgary Flames? McKenzie: Brian Burke is getting set to commence his search, it is likely to be a slow and deliberate pace and it could be until the draft before Burke has picked a new GM. Burke has no intention of doing the job himself long-term, but he may fill the role for the balance of this season. There are several reasons for this, he will looking at many experienced candidates such as Joe Nieuwendyk and Darcy Regier, as well as up and comers like Mike Futa from the Los Angeles Kings and Brad Treliving of the Phoenix Coyotes. Due to the length of the Buffalo search, many teams granted their officials a window to interview and are not in position where they want to grant permission again and have their guys flapping in the breeze for another search. Therefore, this could drag out for quite some time. Ron Wilson walked away from hockey after being fired by the Toronto Maple Leafs, is there a chance he may resurface? Dreger: Wilson basically disappeared after the disappointment with the Leafs in 2010, 2011, 2012. There is a chance he could return, he is discreetly putting word out there that his ready, waiting and willing to coach again. For some, he may be considered a long-shot and it is relatively quiet on the coaching front but aside from his coaching record with the Maple Leafs, he is considered to be a very good coach, as his record of 1,400 games would indicate. Who will be Team Canadas captain, it seems obvious with Sidney Crosby but Jonathan Toews has two Olympics appearances, two Stanley Cups and was terrific in the 2010 Games, is there a possibly a question there? LeBrun: Toews will be in his second Olympics and there is some argument, and how could there not be after everything Toews has accomplished, but the betting money is obviously on Sidney Crosby, the best player in the world. Whats interesting to me is the dynamic between Toews and Crosby, mutual admirations aside, I remember when Toews got a text from Crosby when Toews was named captain of Chicago, that meant a lot to him. I remember in September we asked top players who their top forward in the NHL was and most of them, of course, said Crosby but Toews said "and by 30 per cent its Sidney Crosby." So there is, I think, a special bond between those two guys and theyll both wear a letter in Sochi. We expect Crosby, Kunitz, Stamkos on the top line but if Stamkos isnt ready to go, do they have a list of top two replacements for him? Lebrun: They have some candidates, I think among those at the top is Claude Giroux, a big surprise omission from Team Canada, hes one of those strong candidates if he continues to play well. James Neal is another option, a great triggerman, a guy like Stamkos that could fill the net. Those are the top two guys. Is there an X-factor for Team Canada? LeBrun: Ralph Krueger, the former Switzerland national coach, talked to the Canadian national coaching staff and they cannot believe what impact hes had in his feedback for them on the big ice and international hockey. In fact, Kruger is going to meet with head coach Mike Babcock on the Detroit Red Wings upcoming western road trip. Hell update Canada again on what hes seen overseas. P.K. Subban is on Team Canada, how are his contract negotiations going with the Montreal Canadiens? McKenzie: Negotiations are ongoing, there is no real hard news to report there other than we know Dion Phaneuf signed a long-term deal with the Maple Leafs worth $7 million a year. P.K. Subbans asking price will be somewhere from $8 million to $9 million a year. I am sure the Canadiens will not be thrilled about that and I suspect its going to be tough sledding for some time to get this deal done. Dreger: We will also continue watch the speculation around the Edmonton Oilers and Sam Gagner, there is no question the Oilers would consider moving him. The expected rate of return would be a top-six forward, a top-four defenceman or a starting goalie.
. Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out.
.com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday.
. Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr.
. -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks.
.C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps.PITTSBURGH -- Sidney Crosby, Chris Kunitz and Lee Stempniak have been playing together for less than two weeks. Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. Crosby scored his 32nd goal less than 5 minutes in, added his 33rd early in the third period and dished out an assist on Stempniaks first goal with the Penguins to push his point total to an NHL-leading 91. More importantly, Pittsburgh hardly looked like the team humbled by the Flyers during a forgettable home-and-home sweep. "We werent happy with those losses, we have to do better," Crosby said. "We wanted to make sure we went out there and played hard. Its a desperate team were playing and hopefully we can build that same emotion, same intensity we had tonight and carry it over to the rest of the season." Kunitz chipped in his 32nd goal after skipping two games with a leg injury and added an assist. Brandon Sutter pushed in a late short-handed goal and Jeff Zatkoff stopped 32 shots to win for the 11th time in his past 14 games. Tyler Seguin scored his 31st goal for the Stars. Kari Lehtonen made 27 saves, but Dallas slumped again on the road. The Stars have been outscored 12-3 over their past two games to slip out of the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. "I think you cant blame one guy for any of the goals," Seguin said. "This is a team matter were going to deal with. Its just about execution. Weve been showing glimpses of it lately, but too many breakdowns." A no-no when playing Crosby. The Pittsburgh captain seemed energized by the return of Kunitz. Reunited against a scuffling team trying to make a late run at the post-season, Crosby and Kunitz helped the Metropolitan Division-leading Penguins rebound by playing with the chemistry that makes them one of the most potent one-two combinations in the league. The game was less than 5 minutes old when Crosby put Pittsburgh in front. Fourth-line forward Craig Adams -- finishing out his shift -- dug out a loose puck in the corner and fed it to Crosby darting through the slot.dddddddddddd Crosby deked past Dallas defenceman Sergei Gonchar then held the puck long enough for Lehtonen to commit before slipping the puck into an open net to give the Penguins some welcome momentum. Seguin tied it at 12:30 into the first with a pretty deflection off a Trevor Daley shot from the point, but the game was tied less than three minutes before Kunitz pounced on a rebound off a Stempniak shot to put the Penguins in front to stay. The Penguins acquired Stempniak from Calgary on March 5 hoping the veteran forward could patch the hole on the first line that hasnt really been filled since Pascal Dupuis was lost for the season with a knee injury in December. After a series of near misses in his first six games with Pittsburgh, Stempniak finally broke through 13:21 into the second period. He skated into the zone and dropped the puck to Crosby and sprinted to the net. The puck was on Stempniaks stick again a split second later as Kunitz hit him streaking through the slot. Stempniak knocked it in for his ninth of the season while getting tripped by Dallas Brenden Dillon in the process. "Its been a little while, its nice to get a goal," Stempniak said. "Great passing play from Sid to Chris. I went to the net and it was on my tape ... Sids so dynamic, he opens up a lot. Chris has a great shot. I just try to fit in and skate and keep up." That was more than enough for Zatkoff, who made two glove saves in the second period during Dallas best sustained pressure. Crosby banged in a rebound 1:56 into the third to push Pittsburghs lead to three and the pressure that had built after dispiriting performances against the Flyers -- games in which the Penguins said they were more concerned with the way they played than the actual score -- lifted. NOTES: Pittsburgh is 42-5-4 this season when Crosby collects at least one point. ... Dallas has lost three straight for the first time since a six-game skid from Jan. 2-12. ... The Penguins play at Detroit on Thursday. ... Dallas visits Philadelphia on Thursday.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Diviso: Dom Set 29, 2019 7:34 am da zmassimo
Dal Topic Juan Nicasio took the pressure off a Rockies line (SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo)
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAM 2018/19 (acquisti indumenti, articoli sportivi, scarpe, Articoli di marca e Pandora). Da tutto il mondo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Vai a pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3
Pagina 3 di 3

Vai a: