Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Nike scarpe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a pagina Precedente  1, 2

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Phoebe Macaulay

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 26, 2018 3:53 am    Oggetto:  nike air max 13
Descrizione:

Nike is giving its fans
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
across the globe a head start on what's to come for Air Max Day 2018. The annual celebration, which falls on March 26th, has been one of the brand's most important marketing campaigns ever as it has reinvigorated the Air Max classics while catapulting new innovations into the forefront of what's hot and new. The new model to fawn over this year is, of course, the Air Max 270, a shoe that we heavily previewed in prior weeks in various colorways. However, there are plenty of retro-themed releases such as the return of the Air 180 "Ultramarine", Air Max 93 "Dusty Cactus", and of course the wide release of Sean Wotherspoon's Air Max 97/1. See the full rundown below.In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. day, Nike and NBA players around the league are honoring the holiday's namesake with a slew of Player Edition sneakers that further the Swoosh's Black History Month aesthetic.

Tumbled leather accounts for the material on its upper as well, with gold detailing on its Nike branding, aglets, special heel logo, and EQUALITY ankle strap. Grab your pair to kick-start the Black History Month celebration on February 1st with an MSRP of $130 USD.Nike's Air Pippen 1 silhouette is joining the ranks of
retro Swoosh releases that are in for a busy 2018 campaign. Dressed in a workboot-style "Desert Ochre" colorway this new Pippen 1 has tethered laces that further that aesthetic and go well with its look. A bold white midsole acts as relief from the rest of the design, breaking up its otherwise industrial feel. Undoubtedly one of the loudest constructions in Nike's history the Pippen 1 features unique striping and
the signature logo of number 33 himself.

Nike will honor the great Martin Luther King Jr. on January 15th with a selection of inspiring footwear anchored by the message of Equality. This Air Force 1 release opts for a tonal black leather construction with several key details that help spread a vital message of unity in our countries more divisive eras. The word "Equality" is printed boldly on the heels of the leather-wrapped midsoles, while an array of details MLK Jr.'s iconic "I have a dream" speech are scattered throughout the shoe as well as the accompanying hang-tags. Expect a release this Monday, January 15th, on Nike SNKRS and select Nike retailers.Making its initial debut at Boston's Sneakeasy, the Nike Kyrie 4 "City of Guardians" is back in the news with a global release date.

Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the palm-trees-in-the-wind-inspired
design gets dressed up in a very simplistic colorway that sports primarily black with quick hits of neon sprinkled in for some much welcomed flare. While the color scheme is not the same as the Air Max 95 "Neon", it is another example of one of the more frequently used hues in the Air Max line's history. Air Max fans can head over to their local Nike Sportswear retailers and pick up this Air Max Plus "Neon" on February 8th when it hits shelves for $150 USD.While the Black Mamba may be retired, his signature shoe collection with Nike lives on as the Kobe AD silhouette is still trucking with a number of new silhouettes. Next up is this "Port Wine" iteration that covers most of the model's upper withe some crazy details mixed in as well.

Premium stylings take center stage on this pair as multiple materials make up for its upper including suede and tumbled leather. An attractive gum outsole finishes off this look with one of the most popular aesthetics that can be added to any design. Females fans of this Jeweled look can head over to your local Nike retailer and pick up a pair today.Nike Skateboarding is honoring Lewis Marnell by bringing back the Nike SB Dunk Mid "Wheat", one of his favorite shoes to skate in. Lewis, who passed away in 2013 due to complications from diabetes, often laced up this specific colorway of the strapped Mids that originally dropped in late 2006. Nike's refreshed take employs some unique upgrades by way of an ostrich-skin ankle, an extra rasta-inspired set of shoe-laces, and a custom logo that is best remembered for being featured on a tributary skate deck created by Almost Skateboards. This release is set to hit Nike SB retailers beginning on January 18th.

Travis Scott's Nike Air Force 1 collaboration seems to have brought back a vintage design concept that is starting to get more and
more love lately -; customizability. The ability for Nike to give its wearer control over what his or her sneaker looked like started with NIKEiD, but has now taken a new shape with interchangeable logos on multiple silhouettes, most recently the upcoming Nike Foamposite Pro "All-Star". As you can see from the diagram below, this new selection will come with multiple Swoosh options -; much like Travis' AF1 -; as well as interchangeable heel logos. Nike's new "Hot Air" collection utilizes a similar idea with unique velcro patches that Nike
fans can put all over their favorite Air Max silhouette.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Spostato: Lun Nov 26, 2018 6:02 am da zmassimo
da Salute, medicina, cure, guarigioni, SALVEZZA ed altro generico star bene a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 26, 2018 3:53 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Vai a pagina Precedente  1, 2
Pagina 2 di 2

Vai a: