Indice del forum

L'arrivo all'immortalità degli esseri viventi ...

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Le ultime STRONZATE prima dell'apocalisse ...
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Ago 23, 2018 9:01 am    Oggetto: Bad ! Le ultime STRONZATE prima dell'apocalisse ...
Descrizione: e first Puerto Rican player to win a WT

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Stanford took the lead early with five birdies in a row on the front nine and finished the day with eight birdies. The best round of the tournament so far left the five-time LPGA Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just trying to make it through the day. "Finally, I got comfortable on these greens and it felt great. I mean, to see the ball go in that much is a lot of fun," the 36-year-old said. "It was nice to see. I needed a round like that." Just like the first round, the contenders played Day 2 at Ko Olina Golf Club with gusty winds — up to 18 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "I think its more about putting. I hate to admit this, but I dont always control my trajectory on purpose. It just kind of happens," Stanford said. "When I get into the wind, and Ive talked about this with my instructor, for some reason my body just starts moving into the ball more and I tend to keep it lower." Hawaii favourite Michelle Wie was one stroke back after a 67 that included five birdies. Wie hit a birdie on the par-5 13th hole that helped her maintain momentum. "That putt was really, really, really fast. It was downwind, down grain, downhill and I just barely touched it and I think the crowd rolled that one in for sure," Wie said. "I thought it lipped out for sure, and it just kind of went around then, and so it was awesome." Christie Kerr, a 16-time tour winner, shot a 66 and was tied for third in a group of four at 138. Among them was top-ranked Inbee Park, who shot a 68. Anna Nordqvist, going for her third win of 2014, and 2012 LOTTE champion Ai Miyazato both missed the cut.
.C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around.
. -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
. PETERSBURG, Fla.STRASBOURG, France -- Monica Puig became the first Puerto Rican player to win a WTA title on Saturday by beating Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain 6-4, 6-3 in the Strasbourg International final. "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too." In a match between two players appearing in their first final, the 20-year-old Puig was on top from the start as she broke the Spaniard in her first sservice game.
. . She also broke twice in the second set, including in the final game. Puig dropped just nine points on serve all match, two of which were double-faults. "I woke up this morning and I felt it. I felt I was going to do something amazing," Puig said. "It was one of those feelings where you just know its going to happen, and I played some of the greatest tennis Ive ever played." Puig next heads to the French Open where she has been drawn against 2010 finalist Sam Stosur. Soler-Espinosa faces Chanelle Scheepers at Roland Garros.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Spostato: Ven Ago 24, 2018 1:30 am da zmassimo
da Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura a POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ago 23, 2018 9:01 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> POST da sistemare, potenzialmente pericolosi, OT, CRITICHE, ARCHIVIO GENERICO e Trash Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum