Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

said. "Big thing is well see how he feels
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Ago 13, 2018 6:03 am    Oggetto:  said. "Big thing is well see how he feels
Descrizione:

NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka took another positive step toward returning to help the New York Yankees make a run for a playoff berth, facing batters for the first time since he was sidelined six weeks ago with a partially torn right elbow ligament.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. In front of several dozen reporters and photographers, the Japanese ace threw 35 pitches in a two-inning simulated game Saturday morning and reported no problems with his elbow. His control is expected to come later. "I feel its a little bit still rusty, but there were some good balls that I was able to throw," Tanaka said through a translator. "I want to keep moving forward." Tanaka said he was cautious, thinking about his elbow with each toss, but it didnt prevent him from throwing all of his pitches, including his devastating splitter, while working against teammates Brendan Ryan and Zelous Wheeler. After watching the 25-year-old right-hander from behind the mound, pitching coach Larry Rothschild said he thought Tanaka was on the right track. He felt his arm strength was good -- about the same as it would be during spring training. "I thought it was a good progression, as long as hes healthy," Rothschild said. The Yankees will wait until Sunday before deciding on the next step. It depends on how Tanakas elbow responds a day later. The young ace got off to a blazing start after signing a $155 million, seven-year contract in January -- New York also paid $20 million to his Japanese team -- going 12-4 with a 2.51 ERA in 18 starts and earning an All-Star nod. But he was placed on the disabled list two days after a rough start July 8. The Yankees have fallen eight games back of Baltimore in the AL East and 3 1/2 games back of the second AL wild card and could use some help for a rotation that has been ravaged by injuries. Manager Joe Girardi said Tanaka will have to make some sort of rehab starts before he could return. "I was pleased. He felt good, and thats the most important thing," Girardi said. "Big thing is well see how he feels tomorrow then well make a decision.
.com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday.
.40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug.
. - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition.WINNIPEG -- Canada is sending a veteran curling squad to the Sochi Paralympics that includes double gold medal winner Sonja Gaudet and two members of the 2010 winning team. Skip Jim Armstrong is again leading the foursome with Gaudet at lead and Ina Forrest at second. But tthere are two newcomers, alternate Mark Ideson and third Dennis Thiessen.
. . Thiessen was part of the world championship team that won last March in Sochi. Canada has dominated wheelchair curling since it was introduced in 2006 at the Paralympics.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ago 13, 2018 6:03 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: