Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

second injured point guard for the La
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Ago 13, 2018 5:21 am    Oggetto:  second injured point guard for the La
Descrizione:

EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. The Lakers announced their backup point guards injury Monday. The team also announced Pau Gasol has a mildly sprained right ankle. Farmar left Sunday nights game against Portland after playing just 56 seconds. He had an ultrasound examination Monday. Farmar is off to a strong start in his return to the Lakers, where he won two NBA titles before playing in New Jersey and Turkey. The UCLA product is averaging 9.2 points and 4.4 assists per game for Los Angeles. Farmar is the second injured point guard for the Lakers, who have had Steve Nash in their lineup for just six games this season. Steve Blake has started in Nashs place.
. Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night.
. Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.
. Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season.The Detroit Red Wings have re-signed left winger Dan Cleary to a one-year contract. According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the deal is worth $1.5 million. The 35-year-old scored four goals and added four assists with a minus-11 rating over 52 games with the Red Wings iin 2013-14.
. In 921 games with the Red Wings, Phoenix Coyotes, Edmonton Oilers and Chicago Blackhawks, Cleary has 164 goals and 221 assists. The Canadian was selected by the Blackhawks in the first round (13th overall) of the 1997 NHL Entry Draft.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ago 13, 2018 5:21 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: