Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

of five batters. LaRoche doubled with one out and scored on
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 4:44 am    Oggetto:  of five batters. LaRoche doubled with one out and scored on
Descrizione:

PORTLAND, Ore.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Former Portland Timbers forward Eddie Johnson is suing the Major League Soccer team for $9.9 million, alleging that he was allowed to practice while he still had concussion symptoms. The lawsuit was filed Wednesday in Multnomah County Circuit Court. It names the Timbers ownership group, Peregrine Sports LLC, and members of the teams medical staff. Johnson sustained a concussion before a game Aug. 3, 2011, and another one 11 days later, prompting the team to rule him out for the rest of the season. The lawsuit alleges that when he returned for the MLS preseason in 2012, he was still experiencing symptoms. The native of Chester, England, retired that April after another head injury. The lawsuit claims that the Johnson suffered "serious and permanent traumatic head and brain injuries" that caused headaches, memory impairment, impaired balance, blurred vision, dizziness and other conditions. "Johnson has and will continue to suffer loss of function and ability, pain, discomfort, mental suffering, anxiety, and inconvenience and interference with his normal and usual activities," the lawsuit said. The Timbers said in a statement released Thursday that they would not comment specifically on the lawsuit, but said the team follows all MLS health-related protocols for players. "Additionally, we approach head injuries with extra caution and err on the side of conservatism above and beyond official protocol when dealing with them," the team said. "We have an expert staff of physicians and trainers and stand by them and their evaluations," the teams statement said. Johnson played professionally in England and the United State for more than 10 years. His career started with Manchester United and he appeared with the first team during the 2003-04 season. He played for several English clubs before moving to the United States in 2009. He was one of the first four players signed by the Timbers for their inaugural MLS season in 2011. He appeared in seven league matches and had a goal during his time in Portland.
. Dwyane Wade followed a few days later.
. The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery.
.com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl.SAN DIEGO -- Andrew Cashner was back on the mound for the San Diego Padres, who found just enough offence late in the game to beat the Washington Nationals. Yonder Alonso homered with two outs in the ninth inning to tie the game and Cameron Maybin hit an RBI bloop single with two outs in the 11th to give the Padres a 4-3 victory Saturday night. Chase Headley started the winning rally when he singled to left with two outs off Craig Stammen (0-2). Alonso walked before Maybin singled in front of right-fielder Jayson Werth. Headley easily beat the throw home. "I managed to get just enough bat on it," Maybin said. "It feels real great. Were grinding, man. It was bigger to get a win tonight. Weve been scuffling but weve been battling every night. For me it was huge because we have a chance to win the series tomorrow." Joaquin Benoit (2-0) pitched a perfect 11th for the win. Alonso tied the game at 3 in the ninth when he homered into the Jack Daniels party deck atop the right-field wall on a 1-1 pitch from Rafael Soriano. It was Alonsos fifth homer and Sorianos second blown save in 14 opportunities. Alonsos shot denied Washington rookie Blake Treinen his first big league win. Treinen was on track for the win after Ian Desmond hit a 432-foot, two-run home run with two outs in the seventh inning to give the Nationals a 3-2 lead. Cashner left with a 2-0 lead after six innings in his return from the disabled list. The tall Texan allowed only two hits, struck out five and walked one on 70 pitches. Out since mid-May with a sore right elbow, Cashner retired his final 16 batters and lowered his ERA to 2.13. "Its good having him back out there," Maybin said. "Hes a bulldog. Were confident whenever that guys out there." Cashner got in trouble in the first inning when the Nationals had runners on second and third with one out. But catcher Rene Rivera threw out Kevin Frandsen when he strayed too far off third and Ryan Zimmerman forced Adam LaRoche at second to end the inning. "It was fun to get back," Cashner said. "First inning there was a little trouble, buut it was a big throw by Rene getting that out there.
. I think my fastball had the most movement Ive had in a long time." Nick Vincent replaced Cashner and surrendered the lead in a span of five batters. LaRoche doubled with one out and scored on Ryan Zimmermans double to right. With two outs, Desmond homered well over the 396 sign in centre field. The Padres had the potential winning run on second after Rivera doubled off the left-field wall with one out in the 10th. Chris Denorfia struck out and Everth Cabrera flied out to left. Rivera was stranded at third in the eighth after he doubled to left and was sacrificed by pinch-hitter Denorfia. Cabrera flied out to centre and Carlos Quentin, pinch-hitting for left-hander Will Venable against righty Tyler Clippard, struck out. Treinen was making his third career start. He allowed two runs and five hits in six innings, struck out one and walked one. After his last start on May 22 his spot was skipped due to two days off. San Diego took a 2-0 lead against the rookie in the fourth on RBI doubles by Headley and Maybin. "I felt good physically," Treinen said. "I felt like I was getting myself in trouble by getting behind in counts. But I made pitches when I needed to and then in that one inning I threw some pitches out over the plate." NOTES: The Padres drafted Johnny Manziel, the Cleveland Browns quarterback and 2012 Heisman Trophy winner while at Texas A&M, in the 28th round of the MLB draft, the 837th player taken. ... The Nationals drafted Ryan Ripken, the son of Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr., in the 15th round. ... Nationals 3B Anthony Rendon sat out with a sore right hand. He was struck trying to field Carlos Quentins smash in the fourth inning and committed a throwing error. He committed a fielding error the next inning. Manager Matt Williams said Rendons hand was swollen and "pretty sore." ... To make room for Cashner, LHP Jason Lane was designated for assignment. ... The series concludes Sunday when RHP Jordan Zimmermann (4-2, 3.59) is scheduled to start against lefty Eric Stults (2-6, 5.03).
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Spostato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 6:02 am da zmassimo
da Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 4:44 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: