Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Munich Jersey[/url].
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 4:36 am    Oggetto:  Munich Jersey[/url].
Descrizione:

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still have a long way to go." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week."
.com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament.
. Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement.
. The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will play their next eight games on the road, starting with Tuesdays opener of a three-game series against the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium. The Blue Jays were able to snap a four-game losing streak with Sundays 7-1 win over the Boston Red Sox in the finale of a three-game series at Rogers Centre. Brett Lawrie hit a solo home run and drove in two, while Edwin Encarnacion ended with two doubles and two RBI. Melky Cabrera was 2-for-4 with an RBI for the Jays, who gave starting pitcher R.A. Dickey enough run support. The right-handed knuckleballer limited the rival Red Sox to a run on five hits in 6 1/3 innings with six strikeouts and no walks. "When I have one to two to zero walks, its usually going to be a pretty good day, and thats what I need to get back to, and like I said, today was a good step in that direction," said Dickey, who won for the first time since April 5 and is 2-3 on the season. Steve Delabar and Esmil Rogers combined to throw 2 2/3 scoreless innings of relief. Dustin McGowan draws the start for the Blue Jays Tuesday and he is 1-1 in four starts with a lofty 6.88 ERA. He has posted back-to-back no-decisions and was reached for six runs in four innings of last Wednesdays 10-8 loss to Baltimore. McGowan has allowed nine runs over the past two outings and is 1-1 with a 2.30 ERA in four career meetings (2 starts) wwith the Royals.
. Kansas City is home for the next six games versus Toronto and Detroit, and hopes to build on a strong offensive performance Tuesday night. The Royals took two of three meetings in Baltimore over the weekend and closed the set with Sundays 9-3 pounding of the Orioles. Omar Infante hit a two-run homer to highlight a four-run seventh inning and finished with six RBI. "Hes a tremendous offensive performer and definitely the star of the day today for us," Royals manager Ned Yost said about Infante. Alex Gordon had two RBI and Norichika Aoki collected two hits and three runs scored. Royals starting pitcher James Shields got the win and held the Orioles to a pair of runs and three hits in seven innings of work. He is 3-2 on the season. Jason Vargas will follow Shields in the Kansas City rotation and is 2-0 with a 1.54 earned run average through five starts. Vargas did not receive a decision in last Wednesdays 5-3 loss at Cleveland and lasted six innings, allowing three runs (2 earned) and six hits. Vargas, a left-hander, was coming off seven scoreless innings versus Minnesota on April 18 and is 2-0 with a 1.54 ERA in five outings. Vargas hasnt pitched well in his career against the Blue Jays and is 1-3 in six starts with a 5.67 ERA. Toronto won four of six games against Kansas City a year ago and is 10-4 in the past 14 matchups between the two clubs.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Spostato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 6:02 am da zmassimo
da Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 4:36 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: