Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

extend its lead to 74-55 midway through the third quart
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 3:59 am    Oggetto:  extend its lead to 74-55 midway through the third quart
Descrizione:

SAN DIEGO - Chargers cornerback Brandon Flowers practiced on Friday as San Diego prepares for Sundays game against the visiting Kansas City Chiefs.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Flowers left last Sundays 31-28 win over the Oakland Raiders with a groin injury. Friday was the first time Flowers tested it this week. I just moved around a little bit, did the individual drills and got through them, said Flowers, whos listed as questionable for Sunday. Coach Mike McCoy was encouraged with Flowers progress. He did a nice job, McCoy said. But Flowers said he wont know until Sunday morning if hes able to compete. If Im out there that means Im good enough to play, said Flowers, who missed the Sept. 14 game with the same injury. If not, I wasnt able to go. Flowers, who leads the Chargers with two interceptions, played in Kansas City before signing as a free agent last off-season. He was looking forward to battling his former squad. I thought it would be fun, Flowers said. I never got a chance to play an old team before, so definitely it would be fun to go out there and play against the guys I played with for six years. But what trumps that are Sundays stakes. The first-place Chargers (5-1) could drop Kansas City (2-3) 3 1-2 games off the AFC West lead with their sixth straight win. I didnt have it circled, but its a big game, Flowers said. Its a division opponent and we got to make it happen on Sunday. Linebacker Jerry Attaochu (hamstring) didnt practice this week and is listed as doubtful. Designated as out are running backs Ryan Mathews (knee) and Donald Butler (concussion) and linebacker Manti Teo (foot).
. The 19-year-old Swiss centre back will initially have to impress in Uniteds reserve side to earn a spot in the first team. Veseli says "Manchester United has a long history of younger players coming through and hopefully I can follow and do the same.
. The Argentine midfielder made the announcement himself on Twitter on Tuesday and posted a picture of his swollen left foot. His message said he would be out "at least three weeks.
. Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon.MILWAUKEE -- Isaiah Thomas scored 25 points and had six assists to lead the Sacramento Kings to a 116-102 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night. Rudy Gay added 22 points, eight rebounds and five assists, and DeMarcus Cousins had 21 points, 10 rebounds and five assists for the Kings, who won their ninth road game after finishing with an 8-33 record away from home last season. Sacramento opened its season-high seven-game, 12-day road trip by shooting 52 per cent (43-for-82) from the field. Brandon Knight finished with a team-high 25 points and six assists for Milwaukee, and Jeff Adrien added 15 points off the bench. The Bucks (12-4Cool, who have the worst record in the NBA, were coming off their biggest win of the season, 114-88 over visiting Utah on Monday. Milwaukee was hoping to win consecutive games for the first time since last March 17 and 19, but the Bucks never led in the second half. Sacramento, 3-1 in its last four away games after a seven-game road losing streak, got 10 straight points from Cousins to extend its lead to 74-55 midway through the third quarter. Gays basket to beat the third-quarter buzzer gave hiis team a 95-74 lead.
. Thomas, who finished with at least 20 points for the eighth time in his last nine games, received a double technical and was ejected with 4:19 left in the fourth. Sacramento held a 61-48 advantage at halftime. The score was tied at 33 when the Kings used a 15-2 run to lead the rest of the way. The stretch was capped with a four-point play as Thomas drilled a 3-pointer and Cousins added a free throw because of a loose ball foul on Zaza Pachulia, giving the Kings a 48-35 lead with 5:16 left in the second. NOTES: Sacramento moved one game ahead of the Los Angeles Lakers for the battle of the worst record in the Western Conference. ... The Kings are 3-8 on the road against the Eastern Conference. ... Milwaukees 7-25 home record is worst in the league. The team is also 2-21 against the Western Conference. ... The Bucks used 10 players in the first quarter and everyone but Adrien scored. ... Sacramentos Carl Landry, a Milwaukee native, missed his fourth straight game with a sore right knee. ... Milwaukee signed Tony Mitchell to a 10-day contract on Tuesday and he entered the game with 3:26 remaining.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Spostato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 6:02 am da zmassimo
da Cucina, giardinaggio e agricoltura a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 07, 2018 3:59 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: