Indice del forum

Il Forum Universale

Forum con tutte le soluzioni "reali" ricercate sulla: salute, benessere, filosofia, amore, Astronomia, occulto, magie, miracoli, Religioni, arte, scoperte, cucina; informatica, lavoro, scuola, giochi, TV, sport, motori, musica, umorismo, annunci, lotterie

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

converse white
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Cherry

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Giu 26, 2018 5:11 am    Oggetto:  converse white
Descrizione:

As most of you
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
know by now, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Flyknit will be making its debut later on this month, but is appears as if that s not the only newly constructed Chuck Taylor All Star that s on the way. Today we get our first look at the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Modern Future Mesh.The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Modern Future Mesh comes constructed out of a double mesh upper. Adding to the sport-inspired look of the shoe is Nike s Hyperfuse construction for additional durability and support all while sitting on top of a full-length Phylon outsole. New look, better comfort, what s not too love? Available in Light Blue, Of-White, Emerald Green and Beige, pick up the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Modern Future Mesh at Converse Europe for £75 GBP (approximately $94 USD). We ll let you know when they make their debut stateside.

Missoni and Converse link up once more
to collaborate and create a very bold and colorful iteration of the Chuck Taylor 2. Feeling a bit creative? Feel like standing out a bit? Check out this brand new Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 2.The Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 2 comes with a vibrant and colorful knit
upper consisting of colors that includes shades of Orange, Yellow, Purple and Blue. Not only does the upper look sweet, but the comfort is on point since they opted to utilize the Chuck Taylor 2 as the base shoe. This means that the shoe will come with a Lunarlon insole and perforated leather in the inner lining. Other features include the rubber foxing, matching toe, laces, and medial leather branding badge. Out now, find these at select retailers such as FUEL for approximately $127.

There s a NEIGHBORHOOD x Converse collab releasing tomorrow, and this time around the creations are centered around the Chuck Taylor All Star 70s
and the One Star 74.Both pairs from the collab are said to be inspired by motorcycle fashion, which is why Shinsuke Takizawa took inspiration from 1970s motorcycle counterculture and everyday wearability to create two models rocking a Black and White aesthetic.The Chuck Taylor All Star 70s pair comes with a Black rugged leather and canvas upper equipped with a gear-shift inspired midfoot strap. Special branding such as the  NEIGHBORHOOD technical apparel with stock numbers give the shoe a unique touch.The Converse One Star  74 is done in a Black premium suede upper with leather lining. The Star branding is updated and is accompanied by NEIGHBORHOOD s  crafted with pride slogan on the midsole.

The second low-top comes with a a Green canvas upper with a large Tasmanian Devil on the side panel. A Grey high-top comes with Bugs Bunny and the 4th pair rocks an all-over print that features the entire cast on the canvas upper. Looney Tunes branding on the tongue, a White rubber toe and White rubber sole complete the look of each shoe. Set to drop in children s, men s and women s sizes, look for these to begin releasing on March 30th at select retailers such as Journeys and on Converse online.

The collection consists of low-top and high-top
versions of the model that come in classic Chuck Taylor colorways such as Black, Navy, Olive, Ash Grey and Deep Bordeaux, all while paired up a a White toe cap and White sole unit. With the lows going for $100 and the highs for $110, you can now get a pair of your own from select retailers and directly from Converse.Hancock Vulcanised Articles helps Converse update their classic Jack Purcell Signature model. Making it better suitable for those unexpected spills, let s get a closer look at both pairs that
make up this Hancock x Converse Jack Purcell Sign make up this Hancock x Converse Jack Purcell Signature Mid collaboration.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Spostato: Mar Giu 26, 2018 6:30 am da zmassimo
da Tutto il mio materiale con le prove. I post madri e recenti. (Vari post di ogni sezione del forum sono in via di aggiornamento e perfezionamento 2018) a Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Giu 26, 2018 5:11 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Pubblicità generica: case economiche, mercatini, aste, annunci. Scambi banner, Link, visite, ecc. Presenta quì il tuo sito, forum e top 100 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: